Cem Hasan Razi
Affiliation: Istanbul University
- Effect of montelukast on symptoms and exhaled nitric oxide levels in 7- to 14-year-old children with seasonal allergic rhinitisCem Razi
Department of Pediatric Allergy and Asthma, Gazi University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 97:767-74. 2006..Previous studies have reported increased levels of exhaled nitric oxide (eNO) in patients with allergic rhinitis without asthma symptoms...
- Comparison of single 2000-microg dose treatment vs. sequential repeated-dose 500-microg treatments with nebulized budesonide in acute asthma exacerbationsCem Hasan Razi
Affiliations Department of Pediatric Allergy and Asthma, Faculty of Medicine, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 100:370-6. 2008..However, to our knowledge, there has been no direct comparison of the early effects of single or repeated administration of the same total dosage of ICS in children with moderate to severe exacerbations of asthma...
- Hair zinc and selenium levels in children with recurrent wheezingCem Hasan Razi
Department of Pediatric Allergy, Kecioren Teaching and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Pediatr Pulmonol 47:1185-91. 2012..Also body Zn and Se levels can be reliably measured in hair samples...
- Neuron-specific enolase and S100B protein in children with carbon monoxide poisoning: children are not just small adultsAhmet Zulfikar Akelma
Deparment of Pediatrics, Fatih University Medical School, Ankara, Turkey
Am J Emerg Med 31:524-8. 2013..The aim of this study was to evaluate the role of S100B protein and neuron-specific enolase (NSE) in children with carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning...
- The association of serum lipocalin-2 levels with metabolic and clinical parameters in obese children: a pilot studyAhmet Zulfikar Akelma
Department of Pediatrics, Kecioren Teaching and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 25:525-8. 2012..We aimed to evaluate the association between serum lipocalin-2 level and clinical and metabolic parameters in obese children...
- [Silent enemy in acute rheumatic fever: subclinical carditis]Osman Ozdemir
Department of Pediatrics, Kecioren Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars 39:41-6. 2011..This study sought to determine the incidence of subclinical carditis in ARF patients...
- The Addition of Inhaled Budesonide to Standard Therapy Shortens the Length of Stay in Hospital for Asthmatic Preschool Children: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled TrialCem Hasan Razi
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Kecioren Teaching and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 166:297-303. 2015..New therapeutic strategies are needed. We sought to investigate whether the addition of high-dose inhaled budesonide to standard therapy would shorten the length of stay (LOS) in hospital of children admitted for asthma exacerbations...
- Neonatal diabetes mellitus accompanied by diabetic ketoacidosis and mimicking neonatal sepsis: a case reportAyhan Abaci
Kecioren Training Research Hospital, Department of Pediatric Endocrinology, Ankara, Turkey
J Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol 2:131-3. 2010..Neonatal DM due to pancreatic hypoplasia and associated with DKA may mimic sepsis and should be kept in mind in all newborns who present with fever, dehydration, and weight loss...
- Cardiac functions in children with growth hormone deficiency before and during growth hormone-replacement therapyOsman Ozdemir
Department of Paediatric Cardiology, Kecioren Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Pediatr Cardiol 32:766-71. 2011....
- Assessment of ventricular functions by tissue Doppler echocardiography in children with asthmaOsman Ozdemir
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, Kecioren Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Pediatr Cardiol 34:553-9. 2013..These findings signify the diagnostic value of TDE in the early detection and monitoring of such deleterious effects among asthmatic patients...
- The immunostimulant OM-85 BV prevents wheezing attacks in preschool childrenCem Hasan Razi
Division of Pediatric Allergy, Department of Pediatrics, Kecioren Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
J Allergy Clin Immunol 126:763-9. 2010..No reagents have been shown to be effective in preventing wheezing attacks provoked by acute respiratory tract illnesses (ARTIs) in preschool children. New therapeutic agents and preventive strategies are needed...
- Bronchiolitis obliterans: a rare chronic pulmonary complication associated with Stevens-Johnson syndromeArzu Bakirtas
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Department, Gazi University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Pediatr Dermatol 24:E22-5. 2007..We report two boys with bronchiolitis obliterans following the acute phase of Stevens-Johnson syndrome and discuss the clinical picture and treatment of persistent pulmonary complications with reference to earlier reports...