Affiliation: Istanbul University
- A new arthroscopic technique for lateral parameniscal cyst decompressionUgur Haklar
Bahcesehir University School of Medicine, Liv Hospital, Orthopaedics and Traumatology Department, Istanbul, Turkey Electronic address
Knee 21:126-8. 2014..The purpose of this study was to describe an arthroscopic technique for lateral parameniscal cyst (LPC) decompression with preservation of meniscal substance and to report the short- to mid-term outcome of 20 patients...
- Results of arthroscopic repair of partial- or full-thickness longitudinal medial meniscal tears by single or double vertical sutures using the inside-out techniqueUgur Haklar
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Acibadem Kadikoy Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Am J Sports Med 41:596-602. 2013..Although numerous studies have assessed arthroscopic repair of meniscal tears, no study has described the repair of partial- or full-thickness longitudinal medial meniscal tears using single or double vertical sutures...
- [Mosaicplasty technique in the treatment of osteochondral lesions of the knee]Ugur Haklar
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology Ortopedi ve Travmatoloji Kliniği, Acibadem Kadikoy Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc 42:344-9. 2008..We evaluated early results of patients undergoing mosaicplasty for full-thickness cartilage lesions of the knee...
- [Surgical treatment of acute coronoid process fractures]Ufuk Nalbantoglu
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Ortopedi ve Travmatoloji Bölümü, El ve Ust Ekstremite Cerrahisi Servisi, Acibadem Kadikoy Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc 42:112-8. 2008..This study was designed to assess the results of surgical treatment for type 2-3 coronoid process fractures and to identify factors that might influence the outcome...
- Arthroscopic repair of radial lateral meniscus [corrected] tear by double horizontal sutures with inside-outside techniqueUgur Haklar
Acibadem Hospital Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey
Knee 15:355-9. 2008..029). No cases of postoperative extra or intra-articular complications were encountered. We found that repairing rather than resecting radial lateral meniscus tears that extend into capsular zone, improves activity level...
- No difference between knotless sutures and suture anchors in arthroscopic repair of Bankart lesions in collision athletesBaris Kocaoglu
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Acibadem Kadikoy Hospital, Acibadem University, Tekin sok 8, Kadikoy, 34718, Istanbul, Turkey
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 17:844-9. 2009..Knotless repair provided secure and low-profile repair without introducing complexities to the procedure of arthroscopic knot tying one...
- Arthroscopic inspection after the surgical treatment of patella fracturesUgur Haklar
Department of Orthopeadic Surgery and Traumatology, Acibadem Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Int Orthop 33:665-70. 2009..Despite good knee scores, we observed surface irregularities, chondral lesions, and fibrillation in most of the cases implicating subsequent patellofemoral arthritis...
- The effect of overlapping on the primary stability of osteochondral grafts in mosaicplastyUgur Haklar
Department of Orthopedics, Acibadem Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 16:651-4. 2008..The results of this ex vivo animal study contribute to a more complete understanding of the primary stability of osteochondral grafts in an overlapping position as well as postoperative protocols...
- Cardiovascular effects of abduction shoulder sling in elderly patients; is it really safe?Kerem Canbora
Orthopedics and Traumatology Department, Haydarpasa Numune Education and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 133:1557-60. 2013..The purpose of the prospective study is to investigate the cardiovascular effects of abduction shoulder sling (ASS) in elderly patients who underwent rotator cuff surgery...