Affiliation: Istanbul University
- Long-term aspirin pretreatment in the prevention of cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis in ratsIbrahim Akyazi
Department of Physiology, Veterinary Faculty, Istanbul University, 34320 Istanbul, Turkey
World J Gastroenterol 19:2894-903. 2013..To investigate the effects of long term pretreatment with low-, medium- and high-dose aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid, ASA) on a model of acute pancreatitis (AP) induced in rats...
- Transmission of stress between cagemates: a study in ratsIbrahim Akyazi
Istanbul University, Veterinary Faculty, Department of Physiology, Istanbul 34320, Turkey Electronic address
Physiol Behav 123:114-8. 2014....
- The effects of resveratrol on tissue injury, oxidative damage, and pro-inflammatory cytokines in an experimental model of acute pancreatitisAhmet Gülçubuk
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Istanbul University, 34320, Avcilar, Istanbul, Turkey
J Physiol Biochem 70:397-406. 2014..05). Thus, we concluded that resveratrol did not reduce trypsin levels and did not prevent tissue injury despite the reduction in oxidative damage and pro-inflammatory cytokine levels detected in this model of AP. ..
- Influence of ram presence (permanent vs. intermittent) on estrus parameters and behaviours in Kivircik ewesElif Ergul Ekiz
Istanbul University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Physiology, Turkey
Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr 116:260-5. 2009..Furthermore, the possibility of insemination of estrous ewes becomes much higher by the intermittent presence of ram and thus reproductive performance of the herd could be improved...
- Effects of curcumin on proinflammatory cytokines and tissue injury in the early and late phases of experimental acute pancreatitisAhmet Gülçubuk
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Istanbul University, 34320 Avcilar, Istanbul, Turkey
Pancreatology 13:347-54. 2013..The objective of the current study was to investigate the effects of curcumin on tissue injury and proinflammatory cytokines in the early and late phases of AP...