Affiliation: Hacettepe University
- Eosinophilic angiocentric fibrosis: an unusual entity of the sinonasal tractSevgen Onder
Department of Pathology, Hacettepe University, Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:90-1. 2004..No granulomas, necrosis, or vessel destruction were present. A diagnosis of eosinophilic angiocentric fibrosis was made. This neoplasm, which has very characteristic histologic features, is a rare entity of the sinonasal tract...
- Neuronal nuclear antigen (NeuN): a new tool in the diagnosis of central neurocytomaFigen Soylemezoglu
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Pathol Res Pract 199:463-8. 2003....
- Eosinophilic angiocentric fibrosis of the orbitHayyam Kiratli
Ocular Oncology Service, Department of Ophthalmology, Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Clin Experiment Ophthalmol 36:274-6. 2008..She remained stable without recurrence for 32 months. The patient with this exceptionally rare tumour of the orbit benefited from debulking surgery followed by systemic corticosteroids and antihistaminics...
- Thoracic paravertebral leiomyosarcoma: rare but it does occurDuygu Yazgan Aksoy
Department of Internal Medicine, Hacettepe University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:E301-3. 2002..Marginal resection of a paraspinal tumor in the thoracic vertebra was performed...
- Giant atypical lipomatous tumor of the mediastinumRiza Dogan
Department of Chest Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Tuberk Toraks 56:100-3. 2008..The patient is free of recurrence and asymptomatic at postoperative 17 months. Surgery remains as the treatment of choice for mediastinal liposarcomas...