Affiliation: Hacettepe University
- Treatment of oroantral fistulas using bony press-fit techniqueNuray Er
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 71:659-66. 2013..The objective of this study was to determine the effectiveness of the bony press-fit technique in closing oroantral communications (OACs) and oroantral fistulas (OAFs) and in identifying potential intraoral donor sites...
- Neural cell adhesion molecule and neurothelin expression in human ameloblastomaN Er
Received from the University of Hacettepe, Ankara, Turkey
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 59:900-3; discussion 904. 2001..The objective of the present study was to determine whether neural cell adhesion molecules (NCAM; CD56) and neurothelin (CD147) are expressed by adontogenic cells in the ameloblastoma...
- Expression of beta 1 integrins in human dental pulp in vivo: a comparative immunohistochemical study on healthy and chronic marginal periodontitis samplesF Tasman
Department of Endodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hacettepe, 06100 Sihhiye, Ankara, Turkey
Int Endod J 34:11-5. 2001....
- Endothelial cell adhesion molecules in human dental pulp: a comparative immunohistochemical study on chronic periodontitisF Tasman
Department of Endodontics, Hacettepe University, Faculty of Dentistry, Ankara, Turkey
J Endod 25:664-7. 1999..Our results indicate that CD102 represents the major endothelial cell adhesion molecule probably involved in the inflammatory reactions in chronic periodontitis...
- Two male patients with nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome from TurkeyC Tumer
Department of Oral Surgery, Faculty of Dentistry, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Turk J Pediatr 43:351-5. 2001....