A Elif Anil Yagcioglu
Affiliation: Hacettepe University
- A double-blind controlled study of adjunctive treatment with risperidone in schizophrenic patients partially responsive to clozapine: efficacy and safetyA Elif Anil Yagcioglu
Department of Psychiatry, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara 06100, Turkey
J Clin Psychiatry 66:63-72. 2005....
- [The mechanisms of action of antipsychotic drugs: is atypicality superior in schizophrenia treatment?]A Elif Anil Yagcioglu
Psikiyatri AD, Hacettepe U Tip Fak, Ankara
Turk Psikiyatri Derg 18:364-74. 2007..In clinical practice, the superiority of atypical antipsychotics other than clozapine remains an issue that needs to be proven...
- A double-blind study of combination of clozapine with risperidone in patients with schizophrenia: effects on cognitionBerna Binnur Kivircik Akdede
Department of Psychiatry, Dokuz Eylul University School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1912-9. 2006..The aim of this study was to compare the effect of risperidone or placebo on cognitive function in patients with schizophrenia who were previously treated with clozapine monotherapy...
- A double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over trial of adjunctive donepezil for cognitive impairment in schizophreniaOnder Tuğal
Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 7:117-23. 2004....
- Obsessive-compulsive symptoms in clozapine-treated schizophrenic patientsAygun Ertugrul
Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara 06100, Turkey
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 59:219-22. 2005..In addition, the severity of OCS was not related to other dimensions of psychopathology, severity of illness, clinical improvement or dose and duration of clozapine treatment...
- Neuropsychological performance and auditory event related potentials in schizophrenia patients and their siblings: a family studyAli Emre Sevik
Baskent University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara, Turkey
Schizophr Res 130:195-202. 2011..The aims of this study were to compare cognitive and P300/MMN measurements in schizophrenia patients, their siblings, and controls, and to identify the degree of familial influence on each measure...
- Venous thromboembolism and escitalopramAsli Kurne
Department of Psychiatry, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 26:481-3. 2004..The immediate and early effect of SSRI use on platelets might be an increase be an in tendency for thrombosis, whereas the late effect after repeated dosing might be an increase in tendency to bleed, as suggested by previous literature...
- [Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: a case that initiated with psychiatric symptoms]Asli Kurne
Hacettepe U Tip Fak, Ankara
Turk Psikiyatri Derg 16:55-9. 2005..Repeated neurological examinations, EEG and cranial MRI may help in the diagnosis of these patients...