A Elif Anil Yagcioglu
Affiliation: Hacettepe University
- A double-blind controlled study of adjunctive treatment with risperidone in schizophrenic patients partially responsive to clozapine: efficacy and safetyA Elif Anil Yagcioglu
Department of Psychiatry, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara 06100, Turkey
J Clin Psychiatry 66:63-72. 2005....
- [The mechanisms of action of antipsychotic drugs: is atypicality superior in schizophrenia treatment?]A Elif Anil Yagcioglu
Psikiyatri AD, Hacettepe U Tip Fak, Ankara
Turk Psikiyatri Derg 18:364-74. 2007..In clinical practice, the superiority of atypical antipsychotics other than clozapine remains an issue that needs to be proven...
- A double-blind study of combination of clozapine with risperidone in patients with schizophrenia: effects on cognitionBerna Binnur Kivircik Akdede
Department of Psychiatry, Dokuz Eylul University School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1912-9. 2006..The aim of this study was to compare the effect of risperidone or placebo on cognitive function in patients with schizophrenia who were previously treated with clozapine monotherapy...
- A double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over trial of adjunctive donepezil for cognitive impairment in schizophreniaOnder Tuğal
Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 7:117-23. 2004....
- Obsessive-compulsive symptoms in clozapine-treated schizophrenic patientsAygun Ertugrul
Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara 06100, Turkey
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 59:219-22. 2005..In addition, the severity of OCS was not related to other dimensions of psychopathology, severity of illness, clinical improvement or dose and duration of clozapine treatment...
- Neuropsychological performance and auditory event related potentials in schizophrenia patients and their siblings: a family studyAli Emre Sevik
Baskent University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara, Turkey
Schizophr Res 130:195-202. 2011..The aims of this study were to compare cognitive and P300/MMN measurements in schizophrenia patients, their siblings, and controls, and to identify the degree of familial influence on each measure...