Affiliation: Gaziantep University
- Immunomodulatory effects of HBsAg vaccine and levamisole in chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis B carrier childrenFikret Demirci
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics, Pediatrics State Hospital of Gaziantep, and Department of Internal Medicine, School and Hospital of Medicine, Gaziantep University, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 16:188-93. 2005..The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of HBsAg vaccine and levamisole on lymphocyte subgroups and immunoglobulins in children with chronic hepatitis B and hepatitis B carriers...
- Plummer-Vinson syndrome and dilation therapy: a report of two casesFikret Demirci
Division of Gastroenterology, School and Hospital of Medicine, Gaziantep University, Gaziantep, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 16:224-7. 2005..Both patients were treated with esophageal bougienage or balloon dilation, and iron supplementation. The patients were examined periodically for two years after the initial treatment and found to be in good general condition...
- Immunomodulation therapy in children with chronic hepatitis BMurat Karaoglan
State Pediatrics Hospital of Gaziantep, Gaziantep, Turkey
J Natl Med Assoc 98:143-7. 2006..The aim of this study is to investigate the effects of HBsAg vaccine and levamisole on virological indicators in naive patients suffering from chronic hepatitis B (CHB) and in healthy carriers of hepatitis B...
- Pill esophagitis caused by telithromycin: a case reportMehmet Buyukberber
Departments of Gastroenterology, Gaziantep University Medical Faculty, Gaziantep, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 17:113-5. 2006..Drug administration should be in the upright position...
- Plasma exchange therapy in HELLP syndrome: a single-center experienceZiya Bayraktaroglu
Departments of Pediatrics and Transfusion Medicine, Gaziantep University, School of Medicine, Gaziantep, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 17:99-102. 2006..The aim of this study was to investigate the effectiveness of plasma exchange therapy in patients with various forms of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets (HELLP) syndrome...