Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine
- Primary breast lymphoma cytologic diagnosisEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, SSK Izmir Teaching Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:694-6. 2005..Microscopic findings of the incisional biopsy of the left breast were in accordance with non-Hodgkin diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. The patient received systemic chemotherapy and is alive with no evidence of recurrence for 2 years...
- Evaluation of p53 nuclear accumulation in low- and high-grade (WHO/ISUP classification) transitional papillary carcinomas of the bladder for tumor recurrence and progressionEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, SSK Izmir Teaching Hospital, Bornova, Turkey
Urol Int 77:27-33. 2006....
- Myointimoma of the glans penisEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, SB Izmir Teaching and Training Hospital, Osmangazi 35030, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Pathol Int 57:158-61. 2007..Histological and immunohistochemical features are summarized on the basis of the present case and previously published reports...
- Is there any non-invasive marker replace the needle liver biopsy predictive for liver fibrosis, in patients with chronic hepatitis?Rukiye Vardar
Department of Gastroenterology, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey
Hepatogastroenterology 56:1459-65. 2009..The aim of the present study was to evaluate the accuracy and predictive value of the non-invasive markers in identifying the presence or absence of significant fibrosis in patients with chronic viral hepatitis...
- The role of cobalt-albumin binding analysis in the diagnosis of experimental abdominal compartment syndrome in rabbitsErol Erden Unluer
Department of Emergency Medicine, Izmir Ataturk Research and Training Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 16:491-6. 2010..The purpose of our study was to examine the role of cobalt-albumin binding assay (CABA) for the early diagnosis of abdominal compartment syndrome (ACS)...
- A rare tumour of the breast: carcinosarcomaEnver Ilhan
Department of General Surgery, Izmir Bozyaka Education and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
J Clin Med Res 2:96-8. 2010..Along with a review of the literature, we present the information regarding the clinical and histological findings and treatment of the patient who was operated due to breast carcinosarcoma. KEYWORDS: Breast; Carcinoma; Carcinosarcoma...
- Papillary carcinoma arising in subhyoid ectopic thyroid glandTolga Kandogan
Department of Otolaryngology, Izmir Training and Research Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Thyroid 18:477-8. 2008
- Image-based assessment of esophageal stricture in experimental corrosive esophagitis in animals: an objective, adjunct diagnostic toolEnver Vardar
Department of Pathology, Tepecik Research andTraining Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Turk J Gastroenterol 20:3-8. 2009..The aim of this work was to compare the classical stenosis index method with a new objective method based on image analysis that was used to determine experimental stricture of the rat esophagus...