- Skin findings in newborns and their relationship with maternal factors: observational research
Department of Dermatology, Ankara Etlik Ihtisas Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Ann Dermatol 25:1-4. 2013
..Cutaneous lesions are commonly seen in the newborn period and exhibit inconsistency from the skin lesions of an adult...
- Factors influencing skin ageing in a Mediterranean population from Turkey
Department of Dermatology, Ankara Etlik Ihtisas Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Clin Exp Dermatol 37:492-6. 2012
..Skin ageing is a continuous process, with intrinsic factors determining which extrinsic factors (chronic sun exposure and other environmental factors, particularly smoking) have the greatest effect...
- Necrotizing fasciitis in a patient with bullous pemphigoid treating with systemic steroid
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Mustafa Kemal University, Hatay, Turkey
Cutan Ocul Toxicol 32:252-4. 2013
..Then, urgent surgical debridement was performed by the department of plastic surgery. While under treatment with intravenous antibiotics therapy, unfortunately the patient died of acute renal insufficiency...
- Vitamin D status in patients with rosacea
Department of Dermatology, Mustafa Kemal University, Tayfur Ata Sokmen Medical School, Hatay, Turkey
Cutan Ocul Toxicol 33:60-2. 2014
..Vitamin D and its analogues via these mechanisms are playing an increasing role in the management of atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, acne and rosacea...
- Mean platelet volume and eosinophilia relationship in patients with bullous pemphigoid
Emine Nur Rifaioglu
Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Mustafa Kemal University, Hatay, Turkey
Platelets 25:264-7. 2014
..MPV may be a useful indicator of the risk of vascular events. Prospective studies are needed to compare disease activity, thromboembolic events and MPV in BP patients...
- Evaluation of serum vitamins A and E and zinc levels according to the severity of acne vulgaris
The University of Afyon Kocatepe, Faculty of Medicine, Dermatology, Afyon, Turkey
Cutan Ocul Toxicol 33:99-102. 2014
..Zinc is also an essential element for human. But these parameters of the effects on skin are not fully understood. We aimed to evaluate plasma levels of vitamin A, E and zinc in acne patients in relation to the severity of the disease...
- Mean platelet volume in recurrent aphthous stomatitis and Behçet disease
1Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Mustafa Kemal University, Hatay, Turkey
Angiology 65:161-5. 2014
..The MPV levels may be used as a cheap and feasible diagnostic marker in patients with BD and RAS. Nevertheless, the MPV does not have a predictive value in differentiating the diagnosis of BD and RAS. ..