Affiliation: Ege University
- Efficiency of ellagic acid and arbutin in melasma: a randomized, prospective, open-label studyIlgen Ertam
Department of Dermatology and Pharmacy, Ege University School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
J Dermatol 35:570-4. 2008..This material that is not yet being used widespread commercially on melasma could be an effective alternative for treatment of melasma...
- Follicular mucinosis and follicular mycosis fungoides: clinicopathological evaluation of seven casesBanu Yaman
Department of Pathology, Ege University, Faculty of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
Turk Patoloji Derg 29:108-16. 2013..It can be seen in mycosis fungoides, although idiopathic or forms associated with other diseases are also known. Follicular mycosis fungoides is a type of mycosis fungoides with different clinicopathological and prognostic features...
- Adverse cutaneous drug reactions among hospitalized patients: five year surveillanceBengu Gerceker Turk
Ege University Medical Faculty, Department of Dermatology, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Cutan Ocul Toxicol 32:41-5. 2013..Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions (CADRs) are observed in 2-3% of hospitalized patients. The clinical presentation of the CADRs varies among different populations...
- Cutaneous side effects of chemotherapy in pediatric oncology patientsCan Ceylan
Ege University, Department of Dermatology and Venereology, 35040 Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Cutis 95:11-6. 2015..Awareness among dermatologists of the possible cutaneous side effects of chemotherapy in pediatric patients and their causes can promote early diagnosis and treatment in this patient population. ..
- Generalized pustular eruptions due to terbinafineGunseli Ozturk
Medical Faculty, Department of Dermatology, Ege University, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Cutan Ocul Toxicol 31:81-4. 2012..In this report, two cases of acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis and one case of generalized pustular psoriasis triggered with terbinafine are presented...
- The frequency of skin diseases among students in a university clinicIlgen Ertam
Department of Dermatology, Ege University Health, Culture and Sports Office, Izmir, Turkey
Skinmed 8:261-3. 2010..03 +/- 21.34 (0-100, median: 65.00). It can be concluded that students visit university dermatology outpatient clinics frequently and the most common complaints are acne vulgaris and fungal diseases...
- Discrete papular dermal mucinosis with Hashimoto thyroiditis: a case reportIlgen Ertam
Dermatology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Ege University, Bomova, Izmir, Turkey
Cutis 87:143-5. 2011..Histopathologic examination of a lesional biopsy revealed no abnormalities in the epidermis. Alcian blue staining showed that abundant deposits of dermal mucin had replaced collagen in the dermis...