Affiliation: Dokuz Eylul University
- Tumor volume estimation by the percentage carcinoma method in uterine cervix carcinomaK Yorukoglu
Department of Pathology, Dokuz Eylul University, School of Medicine, and SSK Ege Maternity Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 23:89-92. 2001..To assess the capacity of the percentage carcinoma method to predict tumor volume in cervical carcinoma and generate a mathematical equation for calculation of tumor volume...
- Reproducibility of the 1998 World Health Organization/International Society of Urologic Pathology classification of papillary urothelial neoplasms of the urinary bladderKutsal Yorukoglu
School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, Dokuz Eylul University, 35340 Inciralti, Izmir, Turkey
Virchows Arch 443:734-40. 2003....
- Pathology laboratories productivity evaluation in TurkeyKutsal Yorukoglu
Department of Pathology, Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
Turk Patoloji Derg 27:235-45. 2011..A questionnaire has been prepared to determine the situation and define the criteria for adaptation in our country...
- Chronic nonspecific endometritisK Yorukoglu
Dokuz Eylul University, School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, Izmir, Turkey
Gen Diagn Pathol 143:287-90. 1998..05). The diagnosis of NCE should rely more on morphologic abnormalities than on plasma cell criteria. Identification of plasma cells may be useful for diagnosis...
- Serum ferritin as a clinical marker for renal cell carcinoma: influence of tumor size and volumeZ Kirkali
Department of Urology, Dokuz Eylul University School of Medicine, Inciralti Izmir, Turkey
Urol Int 62:21-5. 1999..Ferritin is shown to be expressed by the tumor, and proposed as a tumor marker. The aim of this study is to assess the relation between ferritin levels and tumor volume, size and prognosis in RCC...
- Quantification of tumor cellularity and mitotic index in invasive ductal carcinoma of the breastO Sagol
Department of Pathology, Dokuz Eylul University Medical Faculty, 35340 Inciralti, Izmir, Turkey
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 23:21-6. 2001..To evaluate the use of stereologically estimated tumor cell counts in the mitotic index as well as to investigate its correlation with the currently used method and test the reproducibility of the method...
- Osteonecrosis of the accessory navicular boneI Gunal
Department of Orthopedics, Dokuz Eylul University Hospital, Izmir, Turkey
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 121:546-7. 2001..A case of osteonecrosis of the accessory navicular bone is reported. This entity should be kept in mind in the differential diagnosis of painful accessory navicular...
- Proliferative activity, angiogenesis and nuclear morphometry in renal cell carcinomaZ Kirkali
Departments of Urology and Pathology, Dokuz Eylul University, School of Medicine, Izmir, Turkey
Int J Urol 8:697-703. 2001..This study was undertaken to determine the usefulness of cellular proliferation, angiogenesis and nuclear morphometry in predicting the biological aggressiveness of RCC...
- Premalignant lesions in the kidneyZ Kirkali
Department of Urology, Eylul University, School of Medicine, 35340 Inciralti, Izmir, Turkey
ScientificWorldJournal 1:855-67. 2001..Interpretation and reporting of these lesions would reveal important resources for the biological nature and clinical significance. The management of RIN diagnosed in a renal biopsy and partial nephrectomy needs to be answered...