Affiliation: Celal Bayar University
- Subcutaneous emphysema following severe vomiting after emerging from general anesthesiaV Toprak
Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Celal Bayar University, School of Medicine, Manisa, Turkey
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 48:917-8. 2004..Here we report and discuss two cases of subcutaneous emphysema following severe retching and vomiting which resolved spontaneously after several days...
- The effect of cardiopulmonary bypass on the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase, endothelial nitric oxide synthase, and vascular endothelial growth factor in the internal mammary arteryVerda Toprak
Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, School of Medicine, Celal Bayar University, Manisa, Turkey
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 20:63-7. 2006..The present study was designed to investigate the early effects of CPB on nitric oxide production and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) expression in internal mammary artery (IMA)...
- Anaesthetic management of severe bradycardia during general anaesthesia using temporary cardiac pacingV Toprak
Celal Bayar University, School of Medicine, Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation, Manisa, Turkey
Br J Anaesth 89:655-7. 2002..The first episode was treated with atropine, ephedrine, and colloid infusion and the second with a temporary pacemaker and ephedrine...
- Assessment of in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation using Utstein template in a university hospitalDemet Tok
Celal Bayar University, School of Medicine Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Manisa, Turkey
Tohoku J Exp Med 202:265-73. 2004..Together, our results suggest that in-hospital CPR strategies require improvement. They also underscore the importance of data collection and analysis in evaluating the effectiveness of inhospital CPR strategies...
- Basic life support skills of doctors in a hospital resuscitation teamDemet Tok
Celal Bayar University, School of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology and Reanimation, Manisa, Turkey
Tohoku J Exp Med 203:123-8. 2004..This suggests that all medical staff, especially members of in-hospital resuscitation teams, should undergo regular, periodic CPR training...
- Volatile induction and maintenance of anesthesia using laryngeal mask airway in pediatric patientsGonul Tezcan Keles
Faculty of Medicine Hospital, Department of Anaesthesia, Celal Bayar University, 45000, Manisa, Turkey
J Anesth 18:51-4. 2004