- Migraine vestibulopathy in three families with idiopathic scoliosis: a case seriesAlev Uneri
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Balance Center, Acibadem Health Group Koztayagi Hospital, Istanbul, 34742, Turkey
Cases J 2:9367. 2009..We assessed clinical and etiological association between vestibular pathology and idiopathic scoliosis concerning seven members of three families with idiopathic scoliosis...
- How are outcomes affected by combining the Pemberton and Salter osteotomies?Aysegul Bursali
MH Metin Sabanci Baltalimani Hospital for Research and Education, Istanbul, Turkey
Clin Orthop Relat Res 466:837-46. 2008..Satisfactory clinical and radiographic improvements in the aforementioned parameters can be obtained by Pembersal osteotomy...
- An effective treatment for hip instabilities: pelvic support osteotomy and femoral lengtheningSarper Gursu
Department of Orthopeadics and Traumatology, Baltalimanı Bone Diseases Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc 45:437-45. 2011..In this study, we evaluated the effectiveness of pelvic support osteotomy treatment in hip instabilities due to various etiologies...
- [Is open surgery effective in early-term in patients with femoroacetabular impingement syndrome?]Nizamettin Koçkara
Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Baltalimanı Bone Diseases Training and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Eklem Hastalik Cerrahisi 23:72-6. 2012..In this study, we aimed to evaluate the efficacy of open surgical treatment including safe femoral head dislocation, femoral neck osteochondroplasty and labral repair in early-term following surgery...
- The influence of aetiology of hip instability on the results of pelvic support osteotomySarper Gursu
Orthopaedics and Traumatology Department, Baltalimani Metin Sabanci Bone and Joint Diseases Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Hip Int 20:518-23. 2010..Complications were more frequent following congenital dislocation, and additional physiotherapy to restore knee motion was required in almost half of these. Patient satisfaction was higher in cases with sequelae of sepsis...
- Ponseti technique for the correction of idiopathic clubfeet presenting up to 1 year of age. A preliminary study in children with untreated or complex deformitiesSüleyman Bora Göksan
Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 126:15-21. 2006..The aim of this study is to evaluate the effectiveness of the Ponseti method in children presenting before 1 year of age with either untreated or complex (initially treated unsuccessfully by other conservative methods) idiopathic clubfeet...