Affiliation: Bilkent University
- Cucurbituril-based supramolecular engineered nanostructured materialsSinem Gürbüz
Department of Chemistry, Bilkent University, 06800 Ankara, Turkey
Org Biomol Chem 13:330-47. 2015....
- pH-Triggered dethreading-rethreading and switching of cucurbituril on bistable pseudorotaxanes and rotaxanesDonus Tuncel
Chemistry Department and UNAM Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Bilkent University, 06800 Ankara, Turkey
Chemistry 14:4110-6. 2008..The switching properties of rotaxane-3 have also been studied. However, even under extreme pH conditions this rotaxane has not shown any switching action, which confirms that the propyl spacer is too short to accommodate CB6 units...
- Conjugated polymer nanoparticlesDonus Tuncel
Deparment of Chemistry, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey 06800
Nanoscale 2:484-94. 2010..This feature article reviews the recent developments in the synthesis, characterization, properties and application of these exciting nanostructured materials...
- Non-covalent interactions between carbon nanotubes and conjugated polymersDonus Tuncel
Deparment of Chemistry and Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey
Nanoscale 3:3545-54. 2011....
- Non-radiative resonance energy transfer in bi-polymer nanoparticles of fluorescent conjugated polymersIlkem Ozge Ozel
Department of Physics, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
Opt Express 18:670-84. 2010..The highest energy transfer efficiency recorded to be 35% is obtained from the last system, in which a PF layer is sequentially formed on MEH-PPV NPs...
- Dispersion of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in an aqueous medium by water-dispersible conjugated polymer nanoparticlesBeril Baykal
Department of Chemistry and Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey 06800
Chem Commun (Camb) 46:6762-4. 2010..The interactions between CPNs and CNTs are studied with spectroscopy (UV-Vis, fluorescence and Raman) and electron microscopy techniques are used to confirm attachment of CPNs to the CNT sidewalls...
- Study of exciton transfer in dense quantum dot nanocompositesBurak Guzelturk
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, and UNAM National Nanotechnology Research Center, Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Bilkent University, Ankara, TR 06800, Turkey
Nanoscale 6:11387-94. 2014..This new finding provides the ability to design hybrid light-emitting diodes that show an order of magnitude enhanced external quantum efficiencies. ..
- White-emitting conjugated polymer nanoparticles with cross-linked shell for mechanical stability and controllable photometric properties in color-conversion LED applicationsEun Ju Park
Department of Chemistry, UNAM, National Nanotechnology Research Center, Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Bilkent University, Ankara 06800, Turkey
ACS Nano 5:2483-92. 2011..Optical and imaging data confirm that the redispersed particles preserve their shapes and sizes after cross-linking...
- Quantum efficiency enhancement in film by making nanoparticles of polyfluoreneIlkem O Huyal
Department of Physics, Nanotechnology Research Center, Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey
Opt Express 16:13391-7. 2008..This allowed us to control the sizedependent optical emission of our polyfluorene nanoparticles. Such organic nanoparticles hold great promise for use as efficient emitters in optoelectronic device applications...