Betül Ayse Sin
Affiliation: Ankara University
- Differences between asthma and COPD in the elderlyB A Sin
Division of Allergic Diseases, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 16:44-50. 2006....
- Airway hyperresponsiveness: a comparative study of methacholine and exercise challenges in seasonal allergic rhinitis with or without asthmaBetül Ayse Sin
School of Medicine, Division of Allergic Diseases, Ankara University, Dikimevi, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
J Asthma 46:486-91. 2009..Although non-specific bronchial hyperresponsiveness (BHR) has been measured by several stimuli, the most appropriate measurement technique still remains unclear...
- Clinical aspects of the link between chronic sinonasal diseases and asthmaA Berna Dursun
Division of Allergic Diseases, Department of Respiratory Diseases, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Allergy Asthma Proc 27:510-5. 2006..Therefore, SNSs should be supported with objective criteria such as nasal endoscopy and PNS-CT scan. Furthermore, sinonasal involvement may exist independently from severity of asthma...
- The safety of allergen immunotherapy (IT) in TurkeyA B Dursun
Ankara University, School of Medicine, Department of Allergic Diseases, Ankara, Turkey
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 16:123-8. 2006..Since the late SRs occur as frequently as the early ones, we suggest a longer waiting period beyond 30 minutes, especially in polysensitized and asthmatic patients...
- Rush hymenoptera venom immunotherapy is efficacious and safeG Pasaoglu
Ankara University, School of Medicine, Department of Allergy, Ankara, Turkey
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 16:232-8. 2006..Although rapid venom immunotherapy (VIT) protocols have been shown to be safe and effective, this issue has not yet been clarified in Turkey...
- Atopic status of an adult population with active and inactive tuberculosisD Mungan
Department of Allergic Diseases, University of Ankara, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara,
Allergy Asthma Proc 22:87-91. 2001....
- Airway inflammation in nasal polyposis: immunopathological aspects of relation to asthmaD Ediger
Department of Allergic Diseases, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara 06530, Turkey
Clin Exp Allergy 35:319-26. 2005..Nasal polyposis (NP) is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the upper respiratory tract, which is often coexist with asthma. However, the pathogenesis of especially in patients with NP is still a matter of debate...