Inci Ozgur Ilhan
Affiliation: Ankara University
- Alcoholic case of central pontine myelinolysis with mainly cerebellar signsInci Ozgur-Ilhan
Department of Psychiatry, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Eur Addict Res 11:155-6. 2005..Further studies are needed to discover whether these neuropsychological signs are specific for CPM or due to alcoholism in general...
- Validation study of the Turkish version of the Yale - Brown obsessive compulsive scale for heavy drinking in a group of male patientsInci Ozgur Ilhan
Alcohol and Substance Dependence Treatment Unit, Psychiatric Clinic of Ankara University Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Drug Alcohol Rev 25:357-60. 2006..Test - retest correlation was high (r = 0.81, ICC = 0.81). The Turkish version of the YBOCS-hd proved to be a reliable and valid instrument measuring craving in alcohol-dependent male individuals...
- Psychosocial factors in alcohol use-related problems of working youthInci Ozgur Ilhan
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Ankara University Medical School, Ankara, Turkey
Subst Use Misuse 42:1537-44. 2007..The study's limitations were noted and future research was suggested...
- Alcohol use prevalence and sociodemographic correlates of alcohol use in a university student sample in TurkeyInci Ozgur Ilhan
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Unit, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 43:575-83. 2008..This study is a survey to determine prevalence and sociodemographic correlates of drinking problems among students from five university centres in Turkey...
- Prevalence and sociodemographic correlates of substance use in a university-student sample in TurkeyInci Ozgur Ilhan
Alcohol and Substance Abuse Treatment Unit, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Public Health 54:40-4. 2009..Limited data is available on substance use among university students in Turkey. This study aims to determine the prevalence of substance use among this target group...