Affiliation: Ankara University
- Pregnancy and successful labor in the course of chronic lymphocytic leukemiaGunhan Gurman
Department of Hematology, Medical School, Ibni Sina Hospital, Ankara University, Sihhiye 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Am J Hematol 71:208-10. 2002..Cord blood was collected and preserved. No postpartum complication was seen in either the patient or the infant. This is one of the rare cases presenting CLL with pregnancy in the literature...
- Monitoring of peripheral blood CD34+ cell counts on the first day of apheresis is highly predictive for efficient CD34+ cell yieldTaner Demirer
Ankara University Medical School, Department of Hematology Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant, Ankara, Turkey
Ther Apher 6:384-9. 2002..Using a value of 34/micro L preleukapheresis circulating CD 34+ cells as a guide for the timing of peripheral blood stem cells collections can be time saving and cost-effective...
- The impact of granulocyte colony stimulating factor at content of donor lymphocytes collected for cellular immunotherapyMutlu Arat
Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Ibni Sina Hospital, Department of Hematology, Sihhiye, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Transfus Apher Sci 30:9-15. 2004..We aimed to clarify the dose effect of rhG-CSF on lymphocyte subpopulations (CD3+, CD3+4+, CD3+8+, CD19+, CD3-16+56+) cells and CD34+ HSC...
- Clinical manifestations of cutaneous graft-versus-host disease after allogeneic haematopoietic cell transplantation: long-term follow-up results in a single Turkish centreHatice Sanli
Department of Dermatology, Stem Cell Transplantation Unit, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Acta Derm Venereol 84:296-301. 2004..In conclusion, GVHD has a wide spectrum of cutaneous manifestations, which can be used as an important tool for the early diagnosis of the disease...
- Short and long term effects of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor during induction therapy in acute myeloid leukemia patients younger than 65: results of a randomized multicenter phase III trialMeral Beksac
Department of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, University of Ankara, Ankara, Turkey
Leuk Res 35:340-5. 2011..001) in multivariate analysis. Female patients performed better than male patients. Better survival obtained among female AML patients needs to be validated within the context of cytogenetic analysis...
- Extracorporeal photoimmunotherapy for the treatment of steroid refractory progressive chronic graft-versus-host diseaseOsman Ilhan
Ankara University, Faculty of Medicine, Ibni Sina Hospital, Department of Hematology, Hemapheresis Unit and Blood Bank, Sihhiye 06100, Ankara, Turkey
Transfus Apher Sci 30:185-7. 2004..Patients with extensive disease to date require intensive and long-term immuno-suppression. We aimed to share our single center experience using extracorporeal photoimmunotherapy (ECP) in our steroid refractory extensive cGVHD patients...
- Evaluation of nail involvement in patients with chronic cutaneous graft versus host disease: a single-center study from TurkeyHatice Sanli
Department of Dermatology and Hematology, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Dermatol 43:176-80. 2004..As a result we could not find any relationship between nail changes and clinical severity but there was a relationship between nail changes and duration of disease. Nail manifestations could be responsible for considerable morbidity...