Affiliation: Ankara University
- Mental health of adolescents reared in institutional care in Turkey: challenges and hope in the twenty-first centuryNese Erol
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 19:113-24. 2010..The highest rates of problems by youth self-report also support the view that the youths' own voices ought to be heard and need to inform the reform process regarding their future care...
- Effects of internal displacement and resettlement on the mental health of Turkish children and adolescentsNese Erol
Child Psychiatry Department Cebeci, School of Medicine, Ankara University, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Eur Psychiatry 20:152-7. 2005..To evaluate the effects of internal displacement and resettlement within Turkey on the emotional and behavioral profile of children, age 5-18 after controlling for possible confounding and demographic variables...
- Epidemiology of attention problems among Turkish children and adolescents: a national studyNese Erol
Ankara University, Turkey
J Atten Disord 11:538-45. 2008..To evaluate the epidemiology of attention problems using parent, teacher, and youth informants among a nationally representative Turkish sample...
- Behavioral and emotional problems among Turkish children at ages 2 to 3 yearsNese Erol
Department of Child Psychiatry, Ankara University, School of Medicine, Turkey
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:80-7. 2005..Within the framework of the Mental Health Surveys of Turkey, the authors investigated the distribution and prevalence of parent-reported behavioral and emotional problems in a nationally representative sample of 2- to 3-year-old children...
- Symptoms defined by parents' and teachers' ratings in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: changes with ageBedriye Oncu
Psychiatry Department, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Turkey
Can J Psychiatry 49:487-91. 2004....