K Tlili Graiess
Affiliation: Service de cardiologie
- [Imaging of acute cerebellitis in children. Report of 4 cases]K Tlili-Graiess
Service d Imagerie Medicale, CHU Sahloul, 4054 Sousse, Tunisie
J Neuroradiol 33:38-44. 2006..The resolution of the signal abnormality was well demonstrated on MRI in one case, suggesting an inflammatory etiology with moderate residual cerebellar atrophy...
- [Cerebral hydatid disease: imaging features]K Tlili-Graiess
Service d Imagerie Medicale, Sousse, Tunisie
J Neuroradiol 33:304-18. 2006....
- [Hydatid cyst of soft tissues: MR imaging findings (Report of three cases)]R Alouini Mekki
Service d Imagerie Medicale, hôpital Ibn Jazzar, Kairouan, Tunisie
J Radiol 86:421-5. 2005..MR appears to be the most useful imaging technique when a complex or solid pattern is present. Enhancement of the peri-cystic soft tissues can be considered as a suggestive MR feature of soft tissue hydatid disease...
- [Melorheostosis: a radiological and clinical case report]H El Mhabrech
Service de Radiologie, CHU Sahloul, Sousse, Tunisie
J Radiol 88:397-400. 2007
- [Herpetic meningoencephalitis and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: magnetic resonance imaging sequence]I Hasni Bouraoui
Service d Imagerie Medicale, CHU Sahloul, Sousse 4000, Tunisia
Arch Pediatr 18:58-61. 2011..MRI better demonstrates CNS abnormalities in herpetic encephalitis and may play a major role as a 1st step in early diagnosis, in particular for acute disseminated encephalomyelitis...
- [MR imaging in spinal cord injury]S Elrai
Service d Imagerie Medicale, CHU Sahloul, Route de ceinture 4051, Sousse, Tunisie
J Radiol 87:121-6. 2006..To describe MR features of spinal trauma and assess the value of MR imaging in the prognosis...
- [Magnetic resonance imaging features of desmoplastic cerebral ganglioglioma of infancy: report of 1 case]M Souei Mhiri
Service de Radiologie, CHU Sahloul, Sousse, Tunise
Arch Pediatr 13:163-6. 2006..Despite the pseudo malignant appearance, these tumors have a good prognosis after surgery and when excision is complete they don't led to recurrences...
- [Myositis ossificans circumscripta: the contribution of imaging]R Alouini-Mekki
Service d Imagerie Medicale, hôpital Ibn El Jazzar, 3100 kairouan, Tunisie
J Radiol 88:663-8. 2007..Illustrate the specific and nonspecific aspects of myositis ossificans circumscripta (MOC) in standard imaging, cross-sectional imaging (sonography, CT, and MRI), and bone scintigraphy...
- [Magnetic resonance imaging features of cystic meningiomas. Report of four cases]M Souei Mhiri
Service de Radiologie, CHU Sahloul, 4054 Sousse, Tunisie
J Neuroradiol 32:54-8. 2005..Our patients were between 15 and 58 years of age, and underwent CT and MR imaging. In all the four cases, the meningiomas were supratentorial and included Nauta type I, type II and type III tumors...
- [MRI findings in the diagnosis of pseudotumoral humeral hydatid]M B Khadraoui
Service de Radiologie, Hopital Sahloul, 4051 Sousse, Tunisie
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 91:341-5. 2005..MRI has been found to be highly contributive to the diagnosis of hydatidosis of bone and for assessment of intra- and peri-osseous extension...