Affiliation: Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Antibiotic use in the Australian community, 1990-1995P McManus
Drug Utilization Sub Committee, Department of Health and Family Services, Canberra, ACT
Med J Aust 167:124-7. 1997..To determine the pattern of antibiotic use in the Australian community, 1990-1995, and compare it with the pattern in other developed countries...
- Recent trends in the use of antidepressant drugs in Australia, 1990-1998P McManus
Department of Health and Aged Care, Canberra, ACT
Med J Aust 173:458-61. 2000..To determine the pattern of use of antidepressant drugs in the Australian community, 1990-1998, and to compare this with those of other developed countries...
- Impact of the Minimum Pricing Policy and introduction of brand (generic) substitution into the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme in AustraliaP McManus
Drug Utilisation Sub Committee MDP 83, Department of Health and Aged Care, GPO Box 9848, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 10:295-300. 2001....
- Use of antidepressants by general practitioners and psychiatrists in AustraliaPeter McManus
Department of Health and Ageing, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 2605, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 37:184-9. 2003....
- Length of therapy with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants in AustraliaPeter McManus
Department of Health and Ageing, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 38:450-4. 2004....
- Pattern of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug use in Australia 1990-1994. A report from the Drug Utilization Sub-Committee of the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory CommitteeP McManus
Department of Health and Family Services, Canberra
Med J Aust 164:589-92. 1996..To determine the pattern of use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) in the Australian community, 1990-1994...
- Non-antiarrhythmic drugs prolonging the QT interval: considerable use in seven countriesFabrizio De Ponti
Department of Pharmacology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Br J Clin Pharmacol 54:171-7. 2002..The aim of this study was to assess the relevance and the magnitude of the problem in seven countries by grouping all nonantiarrhythmic drugs according to the type of evidence on QT prolongation and analysing their sales data...
- Association between antidepressant prescribing and suicide in Australia, 1991-2000: trend analysisWayne D Hall
Office of Public Policy and Ethics, Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
BMJ 326:1008. 2003..To examine the association between trends in antidepressant prescribing and suicide rates in Australia for 1991-2000...