Affiliation: Wageningen University
Country: The Netherlands
- A 155-plex high-throughput in vitro coregulator binding assay for (anti-)estrogenicity testing evaluated with 23 reference compoundsSi Wang
Division of Toxicology, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, The Netherlands
ALTEX 30:145-57. 2013....
- A low-density DNA microchip for the detection of (anti-)estrogenic compounds and their relative potenciesSi Wang
Division of Toxicology, Wageningen University and Research Centre, 6703 HE Wageningen, The Netherlands
Anal Biochem 435:83-92. 2013..It is concluded that low-density DNA microchip-based fingerprinting in MCF-7/BOS cells for estrogenicity marker genes provides a faster in vitro alternative to the current MCF-7/BOS cell proliferation assay (E-screen)...
- Proliferation assays for estrogenicity testing with high predictive value for the in vivo uterotrophic effectSi Wang
Division of Toxicology, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Tuinlaan 5, 6703 HE Wageningen, The Netherlands
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 128:98-106. 2012..It is concluded that of the four cell lines tested, the best assay to include in an integrated testing strategy for replacement of the in vivo uterotrophic assay is the human MCF-7/BOS breast cancer cell line...
- Robust array-based coregulator binding assay predicting ERα-agonist potency and generating binding profiles reflecting ligand structureJac M M J G Aarts
Business Unit of Toxicology and Bioassays, RIKILT Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Akkermaalsbos 2, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Chem Res Toxicol 26:336-46. 2013....
- Detection of anabolic steroids in dietary supplements: the added value of an androgen yeast bioassay in parallel with a liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry screening methodJeroen C W Rijk
RIKILT Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen UR, P O Box 230, 6700 AE Wageningen, The Netherlands
Anal Chim Acta 637:305-14. 2009....