Fred A van Eeuwijk
Affiliation: Wageningen University
Country: The Netherlands
- Genome-wide association studies for agronomical traits in a world wide spring barley collectionRaj K Pasam
Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research IPK, Corrensstr, 3, 06466 Gatersleben, Germany
BMC Plant Biol 12:16. 2012..six-rowed spike) was used to confirm the high level of selectivity and sensitivity of the approach. This study describes the detection of QTL for the above mentioned agronomic traits by GWAS...
- Mixed model approaches for the identification of QTLs within a maize hybrid breeding programFred A van Eeuwijk
Biometris, Wageningen UR, PO Box 100, 6700 AC Wageningen, The Netherlands
Theor Appl Genet 120:429-40. 2010..Analyses of an example data set show that QTLs are primarily identified in different heterotic groups and point to complementation of additive QTL effects as an important factor in hybrid performance...
- A Bayesian QTL linkage analysis of the common dataset from the 12th QTLMAS workshopMarco Cam Bink
Biometris, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Bornsesteeg 47, 6708 PD, Wageningen, Netherlands
BMC Proc 3:S4. 2009..Our analysis identified all regions that contained QTL with effects explaining more than one percent of the phenotypic variance. We showed how the results of a Bayesian QTL mapping can be used in genomic prediction...
- Codominant scoring of AFLP in association panelsGerrit Gort
Biometris, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Theor Appl Genet 121:337-51. 2010..The methods are applied to an association panel in tomato, comprising 1,175 polymorphic markers on 94 tomato hybrids, as part of a larger study within the Dutch Centre for BioSystems Genomics...
- Detection and use of QTL for complex traits in multiple environmentsFred A van Eeuwijk
Biometris, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Curr Opin Plant Biol 13:193-205. 2010....
- A mixed-model quantitative trait loci (QTL) analysis for multiple-environment trial data using environmental covariables for QTL-by-environment interactions, with an example in maizeMartin P Boer
Biometris, Wageningen UR, Wageningen, 6708 PD, The Netherlands
Genetics 177:1801-13. 2007..Most QEI could be understood as differential QTL expression conditional on longitude or year, both consequences of temperature differences during critical stages of the growth...
- Gene regulatory networks from multifactorial perturbations using Graphical Lasso: application to the DREAM4 challengePatricia Menéndez
Biometris, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 5:e14147. 2010....