Esmée L Doets
Affiliation: Wageningen University
Country: The Netherlands
- Systematic review on daily vitamin B12 losses and bioavailability for deriving recommendations on vitamin B12 intake with the factorial approachEsmée L Doets
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Ann Nutr Metab 62:311-22. 2013..To systematically review the literature on daily losses and bioavailability of vitamin B12. These estimates could be used for deriving recommendations on vitamin B12 intake for adults and elderly...
- Explaining the variability in recommended intakes of folate, vitamin B12, iron and zinc for adults and elderly peopleEsmée L Doets
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, PO Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
Public Health Nutr 15:906-15. 2012..To signal key issues for harmonising approaches for establishing micronutrient recommendations by explaining observed variation in recommended intakes of folate, vitamin B12, Fe and Zn for adults and elderly people...
- Current micronutrient recommendations in Europe: towards understanding their differences and similaritiesEsmée L Doets
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University and Research Centre, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Eur J Nutr 47:17-40. 2008..Furthermore this paper aims to illustrate the diversity in European recommendations on vitamin A and vitamin D, and to explore differences and commonalities in approaches that could possibly explain variations observed...
- Interactions between plasma concentrations of folate and markers of vitamin B(12) status with cognitive performance in elderly people not exposed to folic acid fortification: the Hordaland Health StudyEsmée L Doets
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University, PO Box 8129, 6700 EV, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Br J Nutr 111:1085-95. 2014..Among the elderly participants with vitamin B12 concentrations in the lower range, the association between plasma folate and cognitive performance was strongest. ..
- Systematic review with dose-response meta-analyses between vitamin B-12 intake and European Micronutrient Recommendations Aligned's prioritized biomarkers of vitamin B-12 including randomized controlled trials and observational studies in adults and elderCarla Dullemeijer
Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, Netherlands
Am J Clin Nutr 97:390-402. 2013..The use of these data to estimate dose-response relations provides a useful means to summarize the body of evidence...
- A statistical method to base nutrient recommendations on meta-analysis of intake and health-related status biomarkersHilko van der Voet
Biometris, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, Netherlands
PLoS ONE 9:e93171. 2014....