Affiliation: Vrije Universiteit
Country: The Netherlands
- The efficacy of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy for depression: a meta-analysisEllen Driessen
VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Psychology and Education, Department of Clinical Psychology, Van der Boechorststraat 1, 1081 BT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Psychol Rev 30:25-36. 2010..The purpose of this study is to assess the efficacy of STPP for depression and to identify treatment moderators...
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for mood disorders: efficacy, moderators and mediatorsEllen Driessen
Faculty of Psychology and Education, Department of Clinical Psychology, VU University Amsterdam, Van der Boechorststraat 1, 1018 BX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Psychiatr Clin North Am 33:537-55. 2010....
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy versus Short Psychodynamic Supportive Psychotherapy in the outpatient treatment of depression: a randomized controlled trialEllen Driessen
Depression Research Group, JellinekMentrum Mental Health Care, Overschiestraat 65, 1062 XD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Psychiatry 7:58. 2007..This article outlines the study protocol. The results of the study, which is being currently carried out, will be presented as soon as they are available...
- Does pretreatment severity moderate the efficacy of psychological treatment of adult outpatient depression? A meta-analysisEllen Driessen
Faculty of Psychology and Education, Department of Clinical Psychology, VU University Amsterdam, Van der Boechorststraat 1, 1081 BT, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Consult Clin Psychol 78:668-80. 2010..This study assessed whether pretreatment severity moderates psychological treatment outcome relative to controls by means of meta-analyses...
- Therapist-rated outcomes in a randomized clinical trial comparing cognitive behavioral therapy and psychodynamic therapy for major depressionEllen Driessen
VU University Amsterdam, Department of Clinical Psychology, Amsterdam, the Netherlands EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University and VU University Medical Center Amsterdam, The Netherlands Electronic address
J Affect Disord 170:112-8. 2015..We used therapist-rated outcomes to examine how the course of change during treatment could be best represented and to compare treatment efficacy, hypothesizing non-significant differences...
- The efficacy of non-directive supportive therapy for adult depression: a meta-analysisPim Cuijpers
Department of Clinical Psychology, VU University Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Psychol Rev 32:280-91. 2012..1%. NDST has a considerable effect on symptoms of depression. Most of the effect of therapy for adult depression is realized by non-specific factors, and our results suggest that the contribution of specific effects is limited at best...