Affiliation: University of Twente
Country: The Netherlands
- Novel wideband microwave polarization network using a fully-reconfigurable photonic waveguide interleaver with a two-ring resonator-assisted asymmetric Mach-Zehnder structureLeimeng Zhuang
Telecommunication Engineering Group, University of Twente, PO Box 217, Enschede, 7500 AE, The Netherlands
Opt Express 21:3114-24. 2013..To our knowledge, this is the first-time on-chip demonstration of an integrated microwave photonic polarization network for dual linear-polarized antennas...
- Novel microwave photonic fractional Hilbert transformer using a ring resonator-based optical all-pass filterLeimeng Zhuang
Telecommunication Engineering Group, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Opt Express 20:26499-510. 2012..To our best knowledge, this is the first-time on-chip demonstration where ring resonators are employed to perform phase control functionalities for optical generation of microwave signals by means of optical heterodyning...
- Low-loss, high-index-contrast Si<sub>3</sub>N<sub>4</sub>/SiO<sub>2</sub> optical waveguides for optical delay lines in microwave photonics signal processingLeimeng Zhuang
Opt Express 19:23162-70. 2011..These results demonstrate the potential of the waveguide technology to be applied to construct compact on-chip MWP signal processors...
- System integration and radiation pattern measurements of a phased array antenna employing an integrated photonic beamformer for radio astronomy applicationsMaurizio Burla
Telecommunication Engineering Group, CTIT Research Institute, University of Twente, P O Box 217, 7500 AE, Enschede, The Netherlands
Appl Opt 51:789-802. 2012..The measurements show a wideband, continuous beamsteering operation over a steering angle of 23.5 degrees and an instantaneous bandwidth of 500 MHz limited only by the measurement setup...
- On-chip CMOS compatible reconfigurable optical delay line with separate carrier tuning for microwave photonic signal processingMaurizio Burla
Telecommunication Engineering Group, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Opt Express 19:21475-84. 2011..To highlight the functionalities of the processor, we demonstrate a reconfigurable microwave photonic filter where the ODL has been configured in a bandwidth over 1 GHz...