Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Melanoma-associated Chondroitin Sulfate Proteoglycan (MCSP)-targeted delivery of soluble TRAIL potently inhibits melanoma outgrowth in vitro and in vivoMarco de Bruyn
Surgical Research Laboratories, Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Groningen Hanzeplein 1, University of Groningen, Groningen 9713 GZ, The Netherlands
Mol Cancer 9:301. 2010..Anti-MCSP:TRAIL was designed to 1. selectively accrete at the cell surface of MCSP-positive melanoma cells and inhibit MCSP tumorigenic signaling and 2. activate apoptotic TRAIL-signaling...
- Carbon monoxide-releasing molecule-2 (CORM-2) attenuates acute hepatic ischemia reperfusion injury in ratsYunwei Wei
Third Department of General Surgery, First Clinical Hospital Harbin, Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150001, Heilongjiang, China
BMC Gastroenterol 10:42. 2010..Here, we assessed whether CO released from CORM-2 protects against hepatic I/Ri in a rat model...
- Early proteome analysis of rat pancreatic acinar AR42J cells treated with taurolithocholic acid 3-sulfateZhituo Li
Department of General Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, 23 You Zheng Street, Harbin 150001, China
Pancreatology 12:248-56. 2012..The present study aims to determine the differentially expressed proteins in taurolithocholic acid 3-sulfate-stimulated pancreatic acinar cells as an in vitro model for acute pancreatitis...
- Adjusting effects of baicalin for nuclear factor-kappaB and tumor necrosis factor-alpha on rats with caerulein-induced acute pancreatitisDongbo Xue
Department of General Surgery, First Clinical College, Harbin Medical University, China
Mediators Inflamm 2006:26295. 2006..01); similar results were observed in AP group treated with LPS and baicalin (P < .01), which indicated that baicalin might be applied to inhibit NF-kappaB activating and TNF-alpha expressing so as to treat AP...
- Neglected aspect of the strategy for human breast diseases: trans-areolar drug deliveryChao Shao
Department of General Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150001, China
Med Hypotheses 78:4-6. 2012..We anticipate that our hypothesis may help to provide new, optimized therapeutic and prophylactic strategies for the human breast diseases...