Affiliation: University Hospital Maastricht
Country: The Netherlands
- Saruplase is a safe and effective thrombolytic agent; observations in 1,698 patients: results of the PASS study. Practical Applications of Saruplase StudyF Vermeer
University of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Thromb Thrombolysis 8:143-50. 1999..In conclusion, it can be stated that saruplase, given in combination with aspirin and intravenous heparin, can be given safely and effectively to patients with acute myocardial infarction...
- Prospective randomised comparison between thrombolysis, rescue PTCA, and primary PTCA in patients with extensive myocardial infarction admitted to a hospital without PTCA facilities: a safety and feasibility studyF Vermeer
University Hospital Maastricht, Department of Cardiology, PO Box 5800, 6202 AZ, Maastricht, Netherlands
Heart 82:426-31. 1999....
- Argatroban and alteplase in patients with acute myocardial infarction: the ARGAMI StudyF Vermeer
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Thromb Thrombolysis 10:233-40. 2000..Safety and efficacy of the combination alteplase and argatroban (with this dose regimen) are similar to those of alteplase and heparin...
- Angiographic assessment of prospectively determined non-invasive reperfusion indices in acute myocardial infarctionA J Ophuis
Department of Cardiology, Canisius Wilhelmina Hospital, Nijmegen, Netherlands
Heart 84:164-70. 2000..To investigate the value of non-invasive reperfusion indices in acute myocardial infarction, avoiding the possible need for acute coronary angiography and subsequent angioplasty...
- Thrombolytic therapy in patients of female genderF Vermeer
University Hospital Maastricht, PO Box 5800, 6202 AZ, Maastricht, Netherlands
Thromb Res 103:S101-4. 2001..With the data presently available it can be stated that female patients and patients over 75 years of age will probably benefit more from a thrombolytic agent that is given according to a weight-adjusted dose regimen, e.g., tenecteplase...
- Cumulative enzyme release as a measure of infarct size in patients with acute myocardial infarction receiving thrombolytic therapyF Vermeer
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital Maastricht, The Netherlands
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 86:25-8. 1993....
- Primary prevention of arterial thromboembolism in non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation in primary care: randomised controlled trial comparing two intensities of coumarin with aspirinB S Hellemons
Department of General Practice, University of Maastricht, 6200 MD Maastricht, Netherlands
BMJ 319:958-64. 1999..To investigate the effectiveness of aspirin and coumarin in preventing thromboembolism in patients with non-rheumatic atrial fibrillation in general practice...
- [Treatment of patients with acute coronary syndromes in the Netherlands in 2000-2001; a comparison with other European countries and with the guidelines]R Nieuwlaat
Academisch Ziekenhuis, afd Cardiologie, Postbus 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 148:1878-82. 2004....