Svenhjalmar van Helden
Affiliation: University Hospital Maastricht
Country: The Netherlands
- Risk of new clinical fractures within 2 years following a fractureSvenhjalmar van Helden
Department of Trauma Surgery, Academic Hospital Maastricht, P Debijelaan 25, Postal number 5800, 6202 AZ, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Osteoporos Int 17:348-54. 2006..The study objective was to determine the absolute risk of subsequent clinical fractures within 2 years after a clinical fracture...
- Risk of falling in patients with a recent fractureSvenhjalmar van Helden
Department of General Surgery Traumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 8:55. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the number of patients with falls and to identify fall risk factors that predict the risk of falling in the first three months after a clinical fracture...
- Bone and fall-related fracture risks in women and men with a recent clinical fractureSvenhjalmar van Helden
Department of General Surgery and Trauma Surgery, University Hospital Maastricht, P O Box 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Bone Joint Surg Am 90:241-8. 2008..Therefore, we systematically analyzed risk factors in subjects with a recent clinical fracture...
- The role of the combination of bone and fall related risk factors on short-term subsequent fracture risk and mortalityKirsten M B Huntjens
Department of Trauma Surgery, Maastricht University Medical Centre, School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPHRI, P, Debyelaan 25, P, O, Box 5800, Maastricht, 6202 AZ, The Netherlands
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14:121. 2013....
- Association of P2Y(2) receptor SNPs with bone mineral density and osteoporosis risk in a cohort of Dutch fracture patientsAnke Wesselius
Department of Epidemiology, School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPHRI, Maastricht University, Peter Debyeplein 1, P O Box 616, 6200 MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Purinergic Signal 9:41-9. 2013..This is the first report that describes the association between the Leu46Pro polymorphism of the human P2Y(2) receptor and the risk of osteoporosis...
- Impact of guideline implementation by a fracture nurse on subsequent fractures and mortality in patients presenting with non-vertebral fracturesKirsten M B Huntjens
Maastricht University Medical Centre, Department of Trauma Surgery, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Injury 42:S39-43. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the impact of the implementation of specific guidelines on the risk of subsequent fractures and mortality in patients presenting with a non-vertebral fracture (NVF)...
- The fracture and osteoporosis outpatient clinic: an effective strategy for improving implementation of an osteoporosis guidelineSvenhjalmar van Helden
Department of General Surgery, Academic Hospital of Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Eval Clin Pract 13:801-5. 2007....