Elise van de Putte
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- How fatigue is related to other somatic symptomsE M van de Putte
Department of Paediatrics, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arch Dis Child 91:824-7. 2006..To assess the relation between fatigue and somatic symptoms in healthy adolescents and adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalopathy (CFS/ME)...
- Alexithymia in adolescents with chronic fatigue syndromeElise M van de Putte
Department of Pediatrics, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht The Netherlands
J Psychosom Res 63:377-80. 2007..Comorbidity such as anxiety and depression were analyzed as possible confounding factors. Secondly, alexithymia was investigated as a prognostic factor for the recovery of CFS...
- Child abuse inventory at emergency rooms: CHAIN-ER rationale and designJudith S Sittig
General Pediatrics, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Pediatr 11:91. 2011....
- Fatigue In Teenagers on the interNET--the FITNET Trial. A randomized clinical trial of web-based cognitive behavioural therapy for adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome: study protocol. [ISRCTN59878666]Sanne L Nijhof
Department of Pediatrics, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Neurol 11:23. 2011..This treatment can be activated at any chosen time. The communication between patient and therapist can elapse asynchronously. If effective, this web-based program would greatly increase the therapeutic accessibility...
- Idiopathic toe-walking in children, adolescents and young adults: a matter of local or generalised stiffness?Raoul Engelbert
Education of Physical Therapy, Amsterdam School of Health Professions, University of Applied Sciences Hogeschool van Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:61. 2011..To study associations between Idiopathic Toe Walking (ITW) and decrease in range of joint motion of the ankle joint. To study associations between ITW (with stiff ankles) and stiffness in other joints, muscle strength and bone density...
- Pediatric generalized joint hypomobility and musculoskeletal complaints: a new entity? Clinical, biochemical, and osseal characteristicsRaoul H H Engelbert
Department of Pediatric Physical Therapy, University Medical Center, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Pediatrics 113:714-9. 2004....