Ate Gj van der Zee
Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- The ErbB signalling pathway: protein expression and prognostic value in epithelial ovarian cancerP de Graeff
Department of Gynaecologic Oncology, University Medical Centre Groningen, University of Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, Groningen 9713 GZ, The Netherlands
Br J Cancer 99:341-9. 2008..None of the tumours were positive for EGFRvIII. In conclusion, our results indicate that tumours showing negative PTEN staining could represent a subgroup of ovarian carcinomas with a relatively favourable prognosis...
- Identification of genes and pathways associated with cytotoxic T lymphocyte infiltration of serous ovarian cancerN Leffers
Department of Gynaecologic Oncology CB22, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, PO Box 30 001, Groningen 9700 RB, The Netherlands
Br J Cancer 103:685-92. 2010..It is largely unknown what factors contribute to lymphocyte recruitment. Our aim was to evaluate genes and pathways contributing to infiltration of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) in advanced-stage serous ovarian cancer...
- Sentinel node dissection is safe in the treatment of early-stage vulvar cancerAte G J van der Zee
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Medical Center Groningen, PO Box 30 001, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 26:884-9. 2008..To investigate the safety and clinical utility of the sentinel node procedure in early-stage vulvar cancer patients...
- Discovery of DNA methylation markers in cervical cancer using relaxation rankingMaté Ongenaert
Laboratory for Bioinformatics and Computational Genomics BioBix, Department of Molecular Biotechnology, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Belgium
BMC Med Genomics 1:57. 2008..A strategy to combine and rank data from these different data sources is essential to minimize the experimental work in the validation steps...
- A biological question and a balanced (orthogonal) design: the ingredients to efficiently analyze two-color microarrays with Confirmatory Factor AnalysisAnne P G Crijns
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, University Medical Center Groningen and University of Groningen, PO Box 30 001, 9700 RB, Groningen, The Netherlands
BMC Genomics 7:232. 2006..We applied CFA to a microarray study performed to investigate cisplatin resistance in four ovarian cancer cell lines, which only differ in their degree of cisplatin resistance...