Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Renal function equations before and after living kidney donation: a within-individual comparison of performance at different levels of renal functionHilde Tent
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 5:1960-8. 2010..Whether this is due to the level of GFR as such or to differences in individual characteristics between healthy individuals and patient with chronic kidney disease (CKD) is unknown...
- Performance of MDRD study and CKD-EPI equations for long-term follow-up of nondiabetic patients with chronic kidney diseaseHilde Tent
Department of Internal Medicine Division of Nephrology, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Nephrol Dial Transplant 27:iii89-95. 2012....
- Effects of preexistent hypertension on blood pressure and residual renal function after donor nephrectomyHilde Tent
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The
Transplantation 93:412-7. 2012..Living kidney donor selection has become more liberal with acceptation of hypertensive donors. Here, we evaluate short-term and 1- and 5-year renal outcome of living kidney donors with preexistent hypertension...
- Early renal abnormalities in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney diseaseEsther Meijer
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 5:1091-8. 2010..A pivotal question will be when to initiate such treatment, and monitoring disease progression will thus become more important. Therefore, the prevalence of renal abnormalities in ADPKD at different ages was evaluated...
- Tubular Secretion of Creatinine in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: Consequences for Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Performance of Kidney Function Estimating EquationsEdwin M Spithoven
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Am J Kidney Dis 62:531-40. 2013..Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) is characterized by renal tubular cell proliferation and dedifferentiation, which may influence tubular secretion of creatinine (CCr[TS])...
- Differential ACE expression among tissues in allele-specific Wistar rat linesJelena Kamilic
Department of Pathology and Medical Biology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, 9700 RB, Groningen, The Netherlands
Mamm Genome 20:170-9. 2009..This provides an experimental tool to study the pathophysiologic consequences of differences in ACE alleles in renal and cardiovascular disease...