Affiliation: University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Stress responsivity in children with externalizing behavior disordersHeddeke Snoek
University Medical Center Utrecht, Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neurosciences, The Netherlands
Dev Psychopathol 16:389-406. 2004..It was concluded that differences in cortisol responsivity during stress exposure are important in distinguishing within a group of children with externalizing behavior between those with ODD and ADHD...
- Response perseveration and sensitivity to reward and punishment in boys with oppositional defiant disorderWalter Matthys
Dept of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, P O Box 85500, 3508, GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 13:362-4. 2004..These results suggest that response perseveration in ODD boys is related to low punishment sensitivity and that skin conductance level is a marker of punishment sensitivity...
- Serotonergic functioning in children with oppositional defiant disorder: a sumatriptan challenge studyHeddeke Snoek
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, B01-201, University Medical Center Utrecht, PO Box 85500, Utrecht 3508 GA, The Netherlands
Biol Psychiatry 51:319-25. 2002..CONCLUSIONS: The results suggest that the postsynaptic 5-HT(1B/1D) receptor is functionally more sensitive in children with ODD...
- Cortisol and treatment effect in children with disruptive behavior disorders: a preliminary studyNicolle M H van de Wiel
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Medical Center, The Netherlands
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:1011-8. 2004..The cortisol response pattern during stress was related to treatment outcome...
- Executive functioning in children: a comparison of hospitalised ODD and ODD/ADHD children and normal controlsStephanie H M van Goozen
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 45:284-92. 2004..We tested the hypothesis that oppositional-defiant disorder (ODD) children with or without attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) have problems in executive functioning...
- Evidence of fearlessness in behaviourally disordered children: a study on startle reflex modulationStephanie H M van Goozen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 45:884-92. 2004..Until now, the startle paradigm has not been used in DBD children. We investigated whether DBD children, like adult psychopaths, process emotional stimuli in an abnormal way...