J Marko Sikkema
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Placental superoxide is increased in pre-eclampsiaJ M Sikkema
Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Neonatology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
Placenta 22:304-8. 2001..These findings lend direct support to the hypothesis that oxidative stress in placental tissue is increased in PE...
- Placental pathology in early onset pre-eclampsia and intra-uterine growth restriction in women with and without thrombophiliaJ M Sikkema
Department of Obstetrics, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Placenta 23:337-42. 2002..The incidence of placental thrombotic lesions in early onset preeclampsia (PE) and/or intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) were compared between women with and without thrombophilia or hyperhomocysteinemia...
- Semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase in pre-eclampsia: no relation with markers of endothelial cell activationJ Marko Sikkema
Department of Obstetrics, University Medical Center, Room KE4 134 1, PO Box 85090, 3508 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Clin Chim Acta 324:31-8. 2002..SSAO has never been associated with markers of ECD. Pre-eclampsia (PE) is, like the early stages of atherosclerosis, characterised by ECD. SSAO could contribute to ECD in PE...
- Ischemia modified albumin in normal pregnancy and preeclampsiaBas B van Rijn
Division of Perinatology and Gynaecology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Hypertens Pregnancy 27:159-67. 2008..Preeclampsia is associated with ischemia and increased formation of free radicals in the placenta. We therefore hypothesized that production of IMA may occur in women with preeclampsia...
- Validation and use of the Finometer for blood pressure measurement in normal, hypertensive and pre-eclamptic pregnancyAyten Elvan-Taspinar
Department of Perinatology and Gynaecology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Hypertens 21:2053-60. 2003....