H Marieke Schuppert
Affiliation: University of Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Emotion regulation training for adolescents with borderline personality disorder traits: a randomized controlled trialH Marieke Schuppert
University Center of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 51:1314-1323.e2. 2012..To evaluate the effectiveness of Emotion Regulation Training (ERT), a 17-session weekly group training for adolescents with borderline personality disorder (BPD) symptoms...
- Parental rearing and psychopathology in mothers of adolescents with and without borderline personality symptomsH Marieke Schuppert
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Groningen, Postbox 660, 9700 AR, Groningen, The Netherlands
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 6:29. 2012..abstract:..
- Psychometric evaluation of the Borderline Personality Disorder Severity Index-IV--adolescent version and parent versionH Marieke Schuppert
University Medical Centre Groningen, The Netherlands
J Pers Disord 26:628-40. 2012..The results of this study suggest that the BPDSI-IV adolescent and parent versions are valid and reliable instruments for the assessment of BPD symptom severity in adolescents...
- Effectiveness of an emotion regulation group training for adolescents--a randomized controlled pilot studyH Marieke Schuppert
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Groningen, The Netherlands
Clin Psychol Psychother 16:467-78. 2009..The implications of the findings are discussed, including the difficulties inherent in treating and researching an adolescent population, and the need for researchers to develop age-appropriate assessments...
- Severity of borderline personality symptoms in adolescence: relationship with maternal parenting stress, maternal psychopathology, and rearing stylesH Marieke Schuppert
1 Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Groningen, The Netherlands
J Pers Disord 29:289-302. 2015..This study provides a contribution to the disentanglement of the developmental pathways that lead to BPD. ..