C D Schubart
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Cannabis use at a young age is associated with psychotic experiencesC D Schubart
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
Psychol Med 41:1301-10. 2011..The strength of this association depends on dosage and age at first use. The current study investigates whether level of cannabis exposure and starting age are associated with specific profiles of subclinical symptoms...
- Association between cannabis and psychiatric hospitalizationC D Schubart
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Acta Psychiatr Scand 123:368-75. 2011..To investigate the relationship between cannabis use and mental health...
- Cannabis with high cannabidiol content is associated with fewer psychotic experiencesChristian D Schubart
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Department of Psychiatry, The Netherlands
Schizophr Res 130:216-21. 2011..The objective of the current study is to investigate the role of cannabidiol content in the association between cannabis use and psychiatric symptoms in a large non-clinical population of cannabis users...
- Cigarette smoking and cannabis use are equally strongly associated with psychotic-like experiences: a cross-sectional study in 1929 young adultsW A van Gastel
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, Department of Psychiatry, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Psychol Med 43:2393-401. 2013..Cannabis use is associated with increased risk for psychotic-like experiences (PLEs) and psychotic disorders. It remains unclear whether this relationship is causal or due to confounding...
- Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for psychosisC D Schubart
Tergooi Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Blaricum, The Netherlands
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 24:51-64. 2014..Evidence from several research domains suggests that CBD shows potential for antipsychotic treatment. ..
- Cannabis use as an indicator of risk for mental health problems in adolescents: a population-based study at secondary schoolsW A van Gastel
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Department of Psychiatry, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Psychol Med 43:1849-56. 2013....
- Investigating gene environment interaction in complex diseases: increasing power by selective sampling for environmental exposureM P M Boks
The Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int J Epidemiol 36:1363-9. 2007..However, gene environmental interactions (GEIs) are not easily studied, since high numbers of subjects are required to detect GEI...