Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Hospital-based cluster randomised controlled trial to assess effects of a multi-faceted programme on influenza vaccine coverage among hospital healthcare workers and nosocomial influenza in the Netherlands, 2009 to 2011J Riphagen-Dalhuisen
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, University Center of Pharmacy, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Euro Surveill 18:20512. 2013..015). Though potential bias could not be completely ruled out, an increase in vaccine coverage was associated with decreased patient in-hospital morbidity from influenza and/or pneumonia...
- Planning and process evaluation of a multi-faceted influenza vaccination implementation strategy for health care workers in acute health care settingsJosien Riphagen-Dalhuisen
Department of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, University Centre of Pharmacy, University of Groningen, A Deusinglaan 1, P O Box XB45, Groningen 9713 AV, The Netherlands
BMC Infect Dis 13:235. 2013..This study explores the use of intervention strategies and methods to improve influenza vaccination rates among HCWs in an acute care setting...
- Contributing factors to influenza vaccine uptake in general hospitals: an explorative management questionnaire study from the NetherlandsJosien Riphagen-Dalhuisen
Department of Pharmacy, Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, University of Groningen, Antonius Deusinglaan 1, Groningen, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 12:1101. 2012..As there is a lack of research about management factors we assessed factors reported by administrators of general hospitals that are associated with the influenza vaccine uptake among health care workers...
- Predictors of seasonal influenza vaccination among healthcare workers in hospitals: a descriptive meta-analysisJosien Riphagen-Dalhuisen
University of Groningen, Department of Pharmacy, Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, PO Box XB45, Antonius Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen, The Netherlands
Occup Environ Med 69:230-5. 2012..The objective of this meta-analysis was to determine the most important predictors of seasonal influenza vaccine acceptance among HCWs in hospitals...
- How to develop a program to increase influenza vaccine uptake among workers in health care settings?Ingrid Looijmans-Van den Akker
University of Groningen, Department of Pharmacy, Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomy, A, Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV, Groningen, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 6:47. 2011..Here, we report in detail the process of the development of the implementation program to enable researchers and practitioners to develop intervention programs tailored to their setting...