Leo S Price
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Rap1 regulates E-cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesionLeo S Price
Department of Physiological Chemistry and the Centre for Biomedical Genetics, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Universiteitsweg 100, 3584 CG Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 279:35127-32. 2004..Our results imply that Rap may function in a broader manner to regulate the function of cell-surface adhesion receptors...
- Down-regulation of Rap1 activity is involved in ephrinB1-induced cell contractionJurgen A Riedl
Department of Physiological Chemistry, Centre for Biomedical Genetics, University Medical Center Utrecht, Universiteitsweg 100, 3584 CG Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biochem J 389:465-9. 2005..From these results, we conclude that down-regulation of Rap1 is a prerequisite for ephrin-induced cell retraction in colon cells...
- Cyclic AMP induces integrin-mediated cell adhesion through Epac and Rap1 upon stimulation of the beta 2-adrenergic receptorSavithri Rangarajan
Department of Physiological Chemistry and Centre for Biomedical Genetics, University Medical Center Utrecht, Netherlands
J Cell Biol 160:487-93. 2003..From these results we conclude that cAMP mediates receptor-induced integrin-mediated cell adhesion to fibronectin through the Epac-Rap1 signaling pathway...
- The cAMP-Epac-Rap1 pathway regulates cell spreading and cell adhesion to laminin-5 through the alpha3beta1 integrin but not the alpha6beta4 integrinJorrit M Enserink
Biotechnology Centre of Oslo, University of Oslo, Blindern, N 0317 Oslo, Norway
J Biol Chem 279:44889-96. 2004..They also define different roles for the laminin-binding integrins in regulated cell adhesion and subsequent cell spreading...
- RAPL: taking the Rap in immunityLeo S Price
Nat Immunol 5:1007-8. 2004
- AF6 negatively regulates Rap1-induced cell adhesionZhongchun Zhang
Department of Physiological Chemistry and Centre of Biomedical Genetics, University Medical Centre, Utrecht 3508 AB, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 280:33200-5. 2005..Thus, AF6 may buffer RapGTP in resting T cells and maintain them in a non-adherent state...
- Renal expression of exchange protein directly activated by cAMP (Epac) 1 and 2Yuedan Li
Department of Physiology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F525-33. 2008..A similar distribution for Epac1/2 was found in the human kidney. The observed expression in different tubular segments suggests a major role for Epac 1/2 in tubular transport physiology and cellular proliferation...