Affiliation: University Medical Center Nijmegen
Country: The Netherlands
- Huntington's disease: a review of the literature on prevalence and treatment of neuropsychiatric phenomenaP Naarding
Department of Psychaitry, University Medical Centre Nijmegen, P O Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Eur Psychiatry 16:439-45. 2001..Systematic and controlled studies should be performed on the treatment of psychiatric abnormalities in Huntington's disease before any conclusions can be drawn...
- Disease-specific properties of the Rating Scale for Depression in patients with stroke, Alzheimer's dementia, and Parkinson's diseasePaul Naarding
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 14:329-34. 2002..These disease-specific cutoff scores were highest in PD, lower in AD, and lowest in stroke patients...
- Depression in vascular dementiaPaul Naarding
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 18:325-30. 2003..To study the presence of different dimensions of depression in subjects with vascular dementia...
- A study on symptom profiles of late-life depression: the influence of vascular, degenerative and inflammatory risk-indicatorsPaul Naarding
Spatie, Center for Mental Health, PO Box 926, 7300 BD Apeldoorn and Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Affect Disord 88:155-62. 2005....
- Depressive symptom quality and neuropsychological performance in dementiaJoost G E Janzing
Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Spatie, The Netherlands
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 20:479-84. 2005..It is unknown to what extent depression and cognitive dysfunction are related in subjects with dementia. A limitation of earlier studies is that only general measures of depression have been studied...
- Clinically defined vascular depression in the general populationPaul Naarding
Spatie, Centre for Mental Health, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Psychol Med 37:383-92. 2007..It could have major implications for treatment if subjects at risk for such a depression could be easily identified by their clinical presentation in general practice...
- Post-stroke dementia and depression: frontosubcortical dysfunction as missing link?Paul Naarding
GG Net, Department of Elderly Psychiatry, 7301 BD Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 22:1-8. 2007..Testing the hypothesis that depressive symptoms in dementia reflect dysfunction in fronto-subcortical pathways...