Thera P Links
Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Pancreatic cyst development: insights from von Hippel-Lindau diseaseSophie J van Asselt
Department of Endocrinology, University of Groningen, University Medical Center Groningen, PO Box 30, 001, 9700 RB, Groningen, The Netherlands
Cilia 2:3. 2013..Based on preclinical studies, cilia loss in ductal cells is probably an important early event in pancreatic cyst development...
- 18-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in the early diagnostic workup of differentiated thyroid cancer patients with a negative post-therapeutic iodine scan and detectable thyroglobulinDeborah van Dijk
Department of Endocrinology, Groningen University Medical Centre, Groningen, The Netherlands
Thyroid 23:1003-9. 2013..The yield of (18)F-FDG-PET imaging and clinical usefulness of a Tg-off cutoff value to predict a positive scan were assessed...
- Calculating optimal surveillance for detection of von Hippel-Lindau-related manifestationsRoeliene C Kruizinga
Departments of Medical Oncology Endocrinology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, PO Box 30 001, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands Department of Internal Medicine, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Endocr Relat Cancer 21:63-71. 2014..To attain a 5% detection probability rate per organ, our mathematical model indicates that several modifications of current VHL surveillance guidelines should be considered. ..
- Unilateral and bilateral adrenalectomy for pheochromocytoma requires adjustment of urinary and plasma metanephrine reference rangesThamara E Osinga
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:1076-83. 2013..During follow-up, plasma and/or urinary metanephrine (MN) and normetanephrine (NMN) are interpreted using reference ranges obtained in healthy subjects...
- Long-term cardiovascular mortality in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma: an observational studyEsther N Klein Hesselink
All authors University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 31:4046-53. 2013..Secondary aims were to evaluate all-cause mortality and explore the relation between thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH; also known as thyrotropin) level and these outcome parameters...
- RET/PTC rearrangement is prevalent in follicular Hürthle cell carcinomasMargriet M De Vries
Department of Genetics, University Medical Centre Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Histopathology 61:833-43. 2012..In an attempt to clarify this issue, we analysed a series of Hürthle cell tumours for the presence of RET/PTC and PAX8/PPARG rearrangements and BRAF, HRAS and NRAS mutations...
- Clinical relevance of 18F-FDG PET and 18F-DOPA PET in recurrent medullary thyroid carcinomaHans H G Verbeek
Department of Endocrinology, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Nucl Med 53:1863-71. 2012..We compared (18)F-FDG PET and (18)F-dihydroxyphenylanaline ((18)F-DOPA) PET with biochemical parameters and survival to assess whether these imaging modalities could be of value in detecting progressive disease...
- Tailored imaging of islet cell tumors of the pancreas amidst increasing optionsHelle Brit Fiebrich
Department of Medical Oncology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 82:213-26. 2012..LOEs are weak for all imaging techniques. Analyses indicate a prominent role for endoscopic ultrasound for all three indications...
- Pregnancy-related hemangioblastoma progression and complications in von Hippel-Lindau diseaseCarlijn Frantzen
Department of Endocrinology, University Medical Centre Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Neurology 79:793-6. 2012..We studied the reciprocal effect of pregnancy and von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) disease by analyzing the influence of pregnancy on VHL disease-related lesions and VHL disease on pregnancy outcome...
- Thyroid hormone status and health-related quality of life in the LifeLines Cohort StudyElise I Klaver
1 Department of Endocrinology, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Thyroid 23:1066-73. 2013..We hypothesize that health-related quality of life (HR-QOL) is more severely impaired in subjects with more abnormal thyroid hormone function tests...