Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- The relationship between children with voiding problems and their parentsJ Labrie
Department of Perinatology and Gynecology, University Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Urol 183:1887-91. 2010..We determined whether parents of children with overactive bladder and dysfunctional voiding had had similar symptoms in childhood...
- Predicting who will undergo surgery after physiotherapy for female stress urinary incontinenceJ Labrie
University Medical Centre Utrecht, Room F05 121, Heidelberglaan 100, PO Box 85500, 3508, GA, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int Urogynecol J 26:329-34. 2015..To predict who will undergo midurethral sling surgery (surgery) after initial pelvic floor muscle training (physiotherapy) for stress urinary incontinence in women...
- Surgery versus physiotherapy for stress urinary incontinenceJulien Labrie
University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
N Engl J Med 369:1124-33. 2013..Data are lacking from randomized trials comparing these two options as initial therapy...
- Health-related quality of life. The effect of pelvic floor muscle training and midurethral sling surgery: a systematic reviewJulien Labrie
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, PO Box 85500, 3508 GA, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int Urogynecol J 23:1155-62. 2012..Improvement in HRQoL seemed higher after midurethral sling surgery compared with PFMT. However, methods of HRQoL assessment varied widely, limiting the possibility of comparison and interpretation between studies...
- Protocol for Physiotherapy Or TVT Randomised Efficacy Trial (PORTRET): a multicentre randomised controlled trial to assess the cost-effectiveness of the tension free vaginal tape versus pelvic floor muscle training in women with symptomatic moderate to seJulien Labrie
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, The Netherlands
BMC Womens Health 9:24. 2009..Because of its efficacy the TVT appears to be preferable over PFMT but both treatments and their costs have not been compared head-to-head in a randomised clinical trial...