Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Pitfalls of vaccinations with WT1-, Proteinase3- and MUC1-derived peptides in combination with MontanideISA51 and CpG7909Jürgen Kuball
Department of Hematology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Lundlaan 6, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Cancer Immunol Immunother 60:161-71. 2011..Reflecting the time-consuming efforts of clinical trials and the fact that 1/3 of ongoing peptide vaccination trails use CpG and/or Montanide, our data need to be taken into consideration...
- Increasing functional avidity of TCR-redirected T cells by removing defined N-glycosylation sites in the TCR constant domainJürgen Kuball
Program in Immunology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Exp Med 206:463-75. 2009..This strategy was effective with mouse and human TCRs specific for different antigens and, thus, should be readily translated to TCRs with any specificity...
- γ9 and δ2CDR3 domains regulate functional avidity of T cells harboring γ9δ2TCRsCordula Gründer
Departments of Hematology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Blood 120:5153-62. 2012....
- Untouched GMP-Ready Purified Engineered Immune Cells to Treat CancerTrudy Straetemans
Laboratory of Translational Immunology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Clin Cancer Res 21:3957-68. 2015..However, a main challenge remains the GMP-grade purification of immune cells selectively expressing the introduced receptor in order to reduce potential side effects due to poorly or nonengineered cells...
- The immunological phenotype of rituximab-sensitive chronic graft-versus-host disease: a phase II studySuzanne van Dorp
Department of Immunology, UMC Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Haematologica 96:1380-4. 2011..Imbalances in B-cell homeostasis could be used to identify patients a priori with a higher chance of response to rituximab treatment (Eudra-CT 2008-004125-42)...
- Re-targeting T-cells against cancer by gene-transfer of tumor-reactive receptorsVictoria Marcu-Malina
Department of Hematology and VanCreveld Clinic, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Biol Ther 9:579-91. 2009..To facilitate rapid generation of cells for therapy, T-cells can be programmed with genes encoding for an antigen-specific T-cell receptor (TCR) or chimeric receptors...
- Activation-induced expression of CD137 permits detection, isolation, and expansion of the full repertoire of CD8+ T cells responding to antigen without requiring knowledge of epitope specificitiesMatthias Wolfl
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Program in Immunology, Seattle, WA, USA
Blood 110:201-10. 2007....
- Current insights into ocular graft-versus-host diseaseAnjo Riemens
Department of Ophthalmology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 21:485-94. 2010..To update our knowledge on hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (SCT) and graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) and summarize the current treatment options for ocular GVHD...
- Redirecting αβ T cells against cancer cells by transfer of a broadly tumor-reactive γδT-cell receptorVictoria Marcu-Malina
Department of Hematology, University Medical Center UMC Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Blood 118:50-9. 2011..In summary, γ9δ2 TCRs are an attractive alternative to broadly redirect αβT cells against cancer cells with both an improved efficacy and safety profile compared with currently used αβTCRs...
- Hepatitis C virus immune escape via exploitation of a hole in the T cell repertoireMatthias Wolfl
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Immunol 181:6435-46. 2008..This example is the first on viral immune escape via exploitation of a "hole" in the T cell repertoire, and may represent an important general mechanism of viral persistence...
- Facilitating matched pairing and expression of TCR chains introduced into human T cellsJürgen Kuball
The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Program in Immunology, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Blood 109:2331-8. 2007..This approach should improve both the efficacy and safety of ongoing efforts to use TCR transfer as a strategy to generate tumor-reactive T cells...
- Orchestrating an immune response against cancer with engineered immune cells expressing αβTCRs, CARs, and innate immune receptors: an immunological and regulatory challengeMoniek A de Witte
Department of Hematology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Room Number Q05 4 301, PO Box 85500, 3508, GA, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Cancer Immunol Immunother 64:893-902. 2015....
- Rituximab treatment before reduced-intensity conditioning transplantation associates with a decreased incidence of extensive chronic GVHDSuzanne van Dorp
Department of Hematology and Van Creveld Clinic, UMC Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 15:671-8. 2009..8% to 20.1%. We hypothesize that most likely host B cells initiate cGVHD, and thus, host B cell depletion prior to RICT by Rtx might be a valuable strategy to reduce extensive cGVHD after RICT...