Huib A Kerstjens
Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- The validity and precision of the Leicester Cough Questionnaire in COPD patients with chronic coughFarida F Berkhof
Isala Klinieken, Department of Pulmonary Diseases, Zwolle, The Netherlands
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:4. 2012..We examined the psychometric performance of the LCQ in patients with COPD and chronic productive cough...
- Health status in routine clinical practice: validity of the clinical COPD questionnaire at the individual patient levelJanwillem W H Kocks
Department of General Practice, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, A, Deusinglaan 1, 9713 AV Groningen, The Netherlands
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:135. 2010..This study examines a new method, using patient interviews, to validate a short health status questionnaire, the Clinical COPD Questionnaire (CCQ), at the individual patient level...
- Induction of autoantibodies against lung matrix proteins and smoke-induced inflammation in miceCorry Anke Brandsma
Department of Pathology and Medical Biology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
BMC Pulm Med 10:64. 2010..Whether the presence of these autoantibodies contributes to the pathogenesis of COPD is unclear...
- Tolerability and efficacy of inhaled AZD4818, a CCR1 antagonist, in moderate to severe COPD patientsHuib A Kerstjens
Department of Pulmonary Medicine, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Respir Med 104:1297-303. 2010..This study evaluated the tolerability and efficacy of inhaled AZD4818, a CCR1 antagonist, in patients with COPD...
- Tiotropium improves lung function in patients with severe uncontrolled asthma: a randomized controlled trialHuib A M Kerstjens
Department of Pulmonology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:308-14. 2011..Some patients with severe asthma remain symptomatic and obstructed despite maximal recommended treatment. Tiotropium, a long-acting inhaled anticholinergic agent, might be an effective bronchodilator in such patients...