Herman R Holtslag
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Return to work after major traumaHerman R Holtslag
University Medical Centre Utrecht, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine and Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, PO Box 85500, HP F00 810, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Clin Rehabil 21:373-83. 2007..To quantify the prevalence of return to work after major trauma, and to investigate the determinants of postinjury work status...
- Health-related quality-of-life measures for long-term follow-up in children after major traumaLoes Janssens
Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, University Medical Center Utrecht, PO Box 85500, HP F00 810, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Qual Life Res 17:701-13. 2008....
- Psychometric properties of questionnaires evaluating health-related quality of life and functional status in polytrauma patients with lower extremity injuryLian Jansen
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine and EMGO Institute, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Trauma Manag Outcomes 4:7. 2010..Long term disability is common among polytrauma patients. However, as yet little information exists on how to adequately measure functional status and health-related quality of life following polytrauma...
- Long-term functional health status of severely injured patientsH R Holtslag
Rehabilitation Centre De Hoogstraat, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Injury 38:280-9. 2007....
- Determinants of long-term functional consequences after major traumaHerman R Holtslag
Department of Rehabilitation, University Medical Center, The Netherlands
J Trauma 62:919-27. 2007..The purpose of this study was to describe the long-term functional consequences from major trauma and to quantify the effect of sociodemographic, injury-related, and physical determinants of its outcome...
- Individual and population burdens of major trauma in the NetherlandsHerman R Holtslag
Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation Center De Hoogstraat, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Bull World Health Organ 86:111-7. 2008..To assess the impact of major trauma on individual and population health...
- Long-term health condition in major pediatric trauma: a pilot studyLoes Janssens
Department of Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, University Medical Center Utrecht, PO Box 85500, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Pediatr Surg 44:1591-600. 2009..However, little is known about its long-term health consequences in survivors. Our aim was to describe the health condition in children at long-term after major trauma...
- The effects of regionalization of pediatric trauma care in the Netherlands: a surveillance-based before-after studyLoes Janssens
Department of Rehabilitation, Nursing Science and Sports Medicine, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Trauma Acute Care Surg 73:1284-7. 2012..The Dutch system of trauma care has been regionalized in 1999/2000. We evaluated changes in referral behavior and in-hospital mortality before and after regionalization of trauma care in the Netherlands...
- Are existing outcome instruments suitable for assessment of spinal trauma patients?Agnita Stadhouder
Departments of Orthopedic Surgery, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Neurosurg Spine 13:638-47. 2010....