Jacobine E Buizer-Voskamp
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Increased paternal age and the influence on burden of genomic copy number variation in the general populationJacobine E Buizer-Voskamp
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
Hum Genet 132:443-50. 2013..While it remains possible that local genomic effects may exist for specific phenotypes, this study indicates that global CNV burden and increased father's age may be independent disease risk factors...
- Paternal age and psychiatric disorders: findings from a Dutch population registryJacobine E Buizer-Voskamp
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
Schizophr Res 129:128-32. 2011..We measured the association between paternal age and schizophrenia (SCZ), autism spectrum disorders (ASD), major depressive disorder (MDD), and bipolar disorder (BPD) in the Dutch population...
- Familial clustering of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorderMaartje F Aukes
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Genet Med 14:338-41. 2012..To investigate familial clustering of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder...
- Genome-wide analysis shows increased frequency of copy number variation deletions in Dutch schizophrenia patientsJacobine E Buizer-Voskamp
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Biol Psychiatry 70:655-62. 2011....
- Genomics education in practice: Evaluation of a mobile lab designMarc H W Van Mil
Cancer Genomics Centre, University Medical Centre Utrecht Centre for Society and Genomics, University Medical Centre Utrecht Freudenthal Institute for Science and Mathematics Education, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Biochem Mol Biol Educ 38:224-9. 2010..Based on the analysis of the design of the DNA lab and supported by the results of the evaluating studies, we consider this module to be a good example of relevant and up-to-date genomics education...
- Effects of season of birth and a common MTHFR gene variant on the risk of schizophreniaJan Willem Muntjewerff
Department of Psychiatry, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, The Netherlands
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 21:300-5. 2011..There was no evidence for interaction between MTHFR 677TT genotype and winter birth in the development of schizophrenia...
- Genetic schizophrenia risk variants jointly modulate total brain and white matter volumeAfke F Terwisscha van Scheltinga
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht
Biol Psychiatry 73:525-31. 2013..It is likely that subsets of disease-associated SNPs are associated with distinct heritable disease-associated phenotypes. Therefore, we examined the shared genetic susceptibility modulating schizophrenia and brain volume...
- Systematic genotype-phenotype analysis of autism susceptibility loci implicates additional symptoms to co-occur with autismJacobine E Buizer-Voskamp
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neurosciences, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre, Heidelberglaan, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Eur J Hum Genet 18:588-95. 2010....