Affiliation: University of Twente
Country: The Netherlands
- Future expectations and worst-case future scenarios of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a focus group studyLaurien Buitinga
Institute for Innovation and Governance Studies, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Musculoskeletal Care 10:240-7. 2012..The aim of the present study was to explore how patients think their RA will influence their lives in the future, and which of these future expectations would be the worst for them to experience...
- Worst-case future scenarios of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a cross-sectional studyLaurien Buitinga
Faculty of Behavioural Sciences, Department of Psychology, Health and Technology, University of Twente, PO Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:2027-33. 2012..Of the previous focus groups study on RA patients, five worst-case future scenarios emerged. The aim of this study was to examine which potential worst-case scenario was the most appropriate for RA patients to use in utility calculation...
- Comparative responsiveness of the EuroQol-5D and Short Form 6D to improvement in patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with tumor necrosis factor blockers: results of the Dutch Rheumatoid Arthritis Monitoring registryLaurien Buitinga
Faculty of Behavioural Sciences, Departmentof Psychology, Health and Technology, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:826-32. 2012..The aim of this study was to compare the responsiveness of the EQ-5D and SF-6D to improvement in RA patients treated with tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers...
- A computer Time Trade-Off: a feasible and reliable alternative for the interview Time Trade-Off in rheumatoid arthritisLaurien Buitinga
Institute for Behavioural Reseach, University of Twente, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:783-9. 2011..This study evaluated the test-retest reliability of a computer TTO in rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and compared the computer with the interview TTO regarding feasibility and agreement...
- Construct validity of the interview time trade-off and computer time trade-off in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a cross-sectional observational pilot studyLaurien Buitinga
Department of Psychology, Health and Technology, Institute for Innovation and Governance Studies, University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 13:112. 2012..Limited information on the external validity of the TTO is available. Aim of this pilot study was to examine the construct validity of both an interview TTO and a computer-based TTO in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...