Affiliation: University Medical Center Groningen
Country: The Netherlands
- Effectiveness of antipsychotics in first-episode schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder on response and remission: an open randomized clinical trial (EUFEST)Han Boter
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Schizophr Res 115:97-103. 2009..We compared the effectiveness of low doses of haloperidol and regular doses of second generation antipsychotics (SGAs) on >or=50% response and remission...
- Generalizability of the results of efficacy trials in first-episode schizophrenia: comparisons between subgroups of participants of the European First Episode Schizophrenia Trial (EUFEST)Han Boter
Department of Epidemiology room FA 40, University Medical Centre Groningen, PO Box 30001, NL 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
J Clin Psychiatry 71:58-65. 2010..We aimed to evaluate the generalizability of the results of these trials in participants of a randomized clinical trial with broad inclusion criteria...
- Antipsychotic drug treatment in first-episode psychosis: should patients be switched to a different antipsychotic drug after 2, 4, or 6 weeks of nonresponse?Eske M Derks
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Clin Psychopharmacol 30:176-80. 2010..However, as the increase in prediction accuracy is modest, it is uncertain whether this improvement is clinically relevant...
- Effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs in first-episode schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder: an open randomised clinical trialRene S Kahn
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Lancet 371:1085-97. 2008..We aimed to compare the effectiveness of second-generation antipsychotic drugs with that of a low dose of haloperidol, in first-episode schizophrenia...
- Measurement properties of the Groningen Frailty Indicator in home-dwelling and institutionalized elderly peopleLilian L Peters
Department of Epidemiology, University of Groningen, University Medical Centre Groningen, The Netherlands
J Am Med Dir Assoc 13:546-51. 2012..The Groningen Frailty Indicator (GFI) has been developed to identify frailty. We assessed feasibility, reliability, and construct validity of the self-assessment version of the GFI...
- Prevalence of frailty in community-dwelling older persons: a systematic reviewRose M Collard
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Centre St Radboud, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1487-92. 2012..To systematically compare and pool the prevalence of frailty, including prefrailty, reported in community-dwelling older people overall and according to sex, age, and definition of frailty used...