Heleen B M Boos
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Tract-based diffusion tensor imaging in patients with schizophrenia and their non-psychotic siblingsHeleen B M Boos
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands Electronic address
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 23:295-304. 2013..However, changes in the arcuate fasciculus may be relevant to (the risk to develop) psychosis, while a general and widespread loss of fiber integrity may be related to illness progression...
- Focal and global brain measurements in siblings of patients with schizophreniaHeleen B M Boos
Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Schizophr Bull 38:814-25. 2012..This large magnetic resonance imaging study examined brain structures in patients with schizophrenia, their nonpsychotic siblings, and healthy control subjects using global and focal brain measurements...
- Brain volumes in relatives of patients with schizophrenia: a meta-analysisHeleen B M Boos
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Center Utrecht, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Arch Gen Psychiatry 64:297-304. 2007..Although several studies have investigated brain volumes in nonpsychotic relatives of patients with schizophrenia, results have been inconsistent...
- Genetic schizophrenia risk variants jointly modulate total brain and white matter volumeAfke F Terwisscha van Scheltinga
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht
Biol Psychiatry 73:525-31. 2013..It is likely that subsets of disease-associated SNPs are associated with distinct heritable disease-associated phenotypes. Therefore, we examined the shared genetic susceptibility modulating schizophrenia and brain volume...
- Genetic Risk and Outcome of Psychosis (GROUP), a multi-site longitudinal cohort study focused on gene-environment interaction: objectives, sample characteristics, recruitment and assessment methodsNikie Korver
Academic Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 21:205-21. 2012..The current paper delineates the objectives, sample characteristics, recruitment and assessment procedures of the Genetic Risk and Outcome of Psychoses (GROUP) study...