Lital Keinan Boker
Affiliation: University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Incidence of leukemia and other cancers in Down syndrome subjects in IsraelL K Boker
Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel
Int J Cancer 93:741-4. 2001..Significant excess of leukemia in DS population in Israel is in accordance with previously published data. An excess of gastric cancer in DS male subjects born before 1979, which has not been reported before, should be further explored...
- Cancer incidence in persons with Down syndrome in IsraelLital Keinan Boker
Julius Center for General Practice and Patient Oriented Research, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Downs Syndr Res Pract 8:31-6. 2002..The excess of gastric cancer in males with Down syndrome, which has not been reported before, should be further explored...
- Intake of dietary phytoestrogens by Dutch womenLital Keinan Boker
The Julius Center for General Practice and Patient Oriented Research, University Medical Center Utrecht, 3508 GA, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Nutr 132:1319-28. 2002..In this population, phytoestrogen intake consisted largely of lignans...
- Prospect-EPIC Utrecht: study design and characteristics of the cohort population. European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and NutritionL K Boker
Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Eur J Epidemiol 17:1047-53. 2001....
- Soy product consumption in 10 European countries: the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) studyL Keinan-Boker
Julius Center for General Practice and Patient Oriented Research, DO1 335, University Medical Centre Utrecht UMCU, PO Box 85500, The Netherlands
Public Health Nutr 5:1217-26. 2002..A subsidiary aim was to characterise the pattern of soy consumption among a sub-group of participants with a habitual health-conscious lifestyle (HHL), i.e. non-meat eaters who are fish eaters, vegetarians and vegans...
- Circulating levels of insulin-like growth factor I, its binding proteins -1,-2, -3, C-peptide and risk of postmenopausal breast cancerLital Keinan-Boker
Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht UMCU, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Int J Cancer 106:90-5. 2003..7; 3.5), for C-peptide, 1.3 (0.7; 2.7) and for IGF-I/IGFBP-3 ratio, 1.0 (0.5; 1.8). Our data do not support an association between postmenopausal circulating levels of IGF-I, IGFBP-1, -2, -3, C-peptide and postmenopausal breast cancer...