Jilles B Bijker
Affiliation: University Medical Center Utrecht
Country: The Netherlands
- Incidence of intraoperative hypotension as a function of the chosen definition: literature definitions applied to a retrospective cohort using automated data collectionJilles B Bijker
Department of Perioperative Care and Emergency Medicine, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Anesthesiology 107:213-20. 2007..It is unknown whether the incidences of IOH found with those different definitions are comparable. The authors aimed to describe the relation between the chosen definition and incidence of IOH...
- Intraoperative hypotension and perioperative ischemic stroke after general surgery: a nested case-control studyJilles B Bijker
Department of Anesthesiology, Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Anesthesiology 116:658-64. 2012..The most often proposed mechanism is an embolus originating from the heart or great vessels. The role of intraoperative hypotension in the occurrence and evolution of postoperative stroke is largely unknown...
- Intraoperative hypotension and 1-year mortality after noncardiac surgeryJilles B Bijker
Division of Perioperative Care and Emergency Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Anesthesiology 111:1217-26. 2009..The authors studied a number of different definitions of IOH, based on blood pressure thresholds and minimal episode durations, and their association with 1-yr mortality after noncardiac surgery...
- Incidence of intraoperative hypoxemia in children in relation to ageJurgen C de Graaff
Department of Pediatric Anesthesia, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, Division of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine, Q04 2 313, University Medical Center Utrecht, PO Box 85500, 3508 GA Utrecht, The Netherlands
Anesth Analg 117:169-75. 2013..Most studies investigating the incidence of pediatric respiratory complications were based on self-report...
- Review article: the role of hypotension in perioperative strokeJilles B Bijker
Department of Anesthesiology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Can J Anaesth 60:159-67. 2013..In this review article, we present an overview of the available literature on the possible role of hypotension in perioperative stroke, and we place these studies in a broader context...
- Artifacts in research data obtained from an anesthesia information and management systemNathalie P Kool
Department of Anesthesiology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Can J Anaesth 59:833-41. 2012..Filtering during data capturing can prevent artifacts from being stored. In this prospective study, we assessed the reliability of AIMS data by determining the incidence of artifactual values stored in the AIMS...