Affiliation: TNO Quality of Life
Country: The Netherlands
- Long term follow-up of health-related quality of life in young adults born very preterm or with a very low birth weightGijsbert Verrips
TNO, Leiden, The Netherlands
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:49. 2012..or very preterm (< 32 weeks of gestation) children between ages 14 and 19, and second, to identify correlates of HRQL at age 19...
- A comparison of four scoring methods based on the parent-rated Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire as used in the Dutch preventive child health care systemMathilde R Crone
TNO Quality of Life, Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 8:106. 2008..This study assesses the validity and added value of four scoring methods used with the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) for the identification of psychosocial problems among children aged 7-12 by the PCH...
- Identification of children with psychosocial problems differed between preventive child health care professionalsAntonius G C Vogels
TNO Quality of Life, Prevention and Health Care, Leiden, Zuid Holland, The Netherlands
J Clin Epidemiol 61:1144-51. 2008....
- Comparing three short questionnaires to detect psychosocial dysfunction among primary school children: a randomized methodAntonius G C Vogels
Prevention and Healthcare, TNO Netherlands Organisation of Applied Scientific Research Quality of Life, PO Box 2215, 2301 CE Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Public Health 9:489. 2009..Our aim was to assess which of three short questionnaires was most suitable for this identification among school-aged children..
- An accurate and efficient identification of children with psychosocial problems by means of computerized adaptive testingAntonius G C Vogels
Cild Health, TNO, Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Med Res Methodol 11:111. 2011..We aimed to assess whether a short Computerized Adaptive Test (CAT) can overcome the weaknesses of short written questionnaires when identifying children with psychosocial problems...